When were you approved?

Old Aug 1st 2021, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

blitzin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When were you approved?

Moderators, I apologize if there's a timeline sub-forum for returning to the UK, i couldn't find one.

The last message in this forum got me thinking, ok, so flip this, rather than say how long you've been waiting, let me ask as of August 1st: who's been recently approved, and how long did it take?
Old Aug 1st 2021, 7:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When were you approved?

There is a timeline thread - UK Spouse Visa STRICTLY TIMELINES ONLY - NO CHAT

Although with Covid I’d imagine that, as with every other country, ‘normal’ processing times are out of the window. I’ve no idea about the UK but countries like Canada and the US have such huge backlogs that their processing times are 3 or 4 times the usual. So take that timeline thread with a very large pinch of salt!