When to contact UKVI concerning application

Old Jun 21st 2019, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default When to contact UKVI concerning application

Hello all. Today is day 57 of my spouse visa application. I have been thinking of contacting UKVI for the last week to ask for update but my husband says to wait till day 60. You can all agree that the wait is not a particularly easy one. Please what would you advise me to do? Send the email now or wait till mid next week when it's officially day 60 from biometrics? Thanks for your help as always
Old Jun 21st 2019, 10:06 am
Just Joined

karmy100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: When to contact UKVI concerning application

Originally Posted by OSJG
Hello all. Today is day 57 of my spouse visa application. I have been thinking of contacting UKVI for the last week to ask for update but my husband says to wait till day 60. You can all agree that the wait is not a particularly easy one. Please what would you advise me to do? Send the email now or wait till mid next week when it's officially day 60 from biometrics? Thanks for your help as always
Hi mate,

I would wait after the 60 days. I'm on my 30+ days, I've phoned and emailed home office and have wasted over £20 so far. I just wanted to know if they received my documents as I sent it to PO Box which was mentioned on my online application when I submitted it. But they said they are unable to check that etc... I did however receive a ECO email saying "its under consideration etc"

Therefore to the answer to your question, wait for your 60th working day then email/ start calling them. If they are not helpful, contact your local MP to help contacting them.

Old Jun 24th 2019, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When to contact UKVI concerning application

Originally Posted by karmy100
Hi mate,

I would wait after the 60 days. I'm on my 30+ days, I've phoned and emailed home office and have wasted over £20 so far. I just wanted to know if they received my documents as I sent it to PO Box which was mentioned on my online application when I submitted it. But they said they are unable to check that etc... I did however receive a ECO email saying "its under consideration etc"

Therefore to the answer to your question, wait for your 60th working day then email/ start calling them. If they are not helpful, contact your local MP to help contacting them.
Thank you for your response
Old Jul 5th 2019, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

mpmoura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When to contact UKVI concerning application

Agreed, I would wait after 60 days. They charge you to ask a question and more often than not just send a cookie cutter 'we are dealing with your application' answer.