What should I say at the entrance - Surinder Singh

Old Oct 20th 2014, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

emilyscage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What should I say at the entrance - Surinder Singh

Does anybody know the answer to this question?

What is the EEA National Registration Certificate number for the EEA National?
I am British and don't have this kind of number...
Old Oct 20th 2014, 11:40 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emilyscage
Does anybody know the answer to this question?

Quote:
What is the EEA National Registration Certificate number for the EEA National?

your British passport number (as answered in 8.1.7) , however I dont think its applicable because, you answered it here

8.1.7 EEA National’s current passport or identity card number

and the point in

8.1.11 EEA National Registration Certificate number (if held)

so its not applicable because you answered in 8.1,7

Last edited by not2old; Oct 20th 2014 at 11:45 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

emilyscage is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everybody for your help, i have a question now regarding the cover letter, am i writing the cover letter or she does?
I am trying to see what is the write way to tell the story, from my point of view or from hers?
Old Oct 21st 2014, 4:23 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

sample letters as well as further info in the links below

Good luck to you

Letter Templates - Surinder Singh Route - www.surindersinghroute.com

Surinder Singh Route : Europe immigration forum • Immigrationboards.com

and here

http://www.immigrationboards.com/

Last edited by not2old; Oct 21st 2014 at 5:49 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

pampered is an unknown quantity at this point

I would do it from your point of view. You are the one who is Exercising their Treaty Rights.
Old Oct 26th 2014, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

gullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the facts:The UK amended the way they had transposed Article 10 Directive 38
and from April 2014 all EEU Family Residence cards issued by Germany and Estonia are accepted as exempting the holders from applying for a Family Permit prior to travelling to the UK.The advise you have been given from other sources is incorrect.How do I know this?, very simple,because I took the Home Office to the High Court in London and on the second day of the hearing the Home Office told the court that they would change the law for Germany and Estonia,which they have done.So you are free to enter also read Case-202/12 CJEU for confirmation.Good luck.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 1:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gullane
Here are the facts:The UK amended the way they had transposed Article 10 Directive 38
and from April 2014 all EEU Family Residence cards issued by Germany and Estonia are accepted as exempting the holders from applying for a Family Permit prior to travelling to the UK.The advise you have been given from other sources is incorrect.How do I know this?, very simple,because I took the Home Office to the High Court in London and on the second day of the hearing the Home Office told the court that they would change the law for Germany and Estonia,which they have done.So you are free to enter also read Case-202/12 CJEU for confirmation.Good luck.
I know that you are reluctant to post links for some reason, but in this case I would be really glad if you could do so. i have tried googling case-202/12 CJEU and got something about meta-data in search engines? Is that the right case or has my google got a fault?
Old Oct 27th 2014, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

gullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond reputegullane has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that,I should have read my reply and seen that i gave 12 instead of 13.in short google CJEU case202/13 it is McCarthy V Secretary of State.This is the most important challenge the UK has ever faced in relation to Freedom of Movement,these are
not my words but what The Attorney General Dominic Grieves told the 17 Judges at the
Grand Chamber Luxembourg on the 4th March 2014 and all decisions are being made at cabinet level.You can read the Advocate General Opinion on line as it runs into 32 pages.I will give you the case references to the Private Medical Insurance Rulings later.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 1:26 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that,I should have read my reply and seen that i gave 12 instead of 13.in short google CJEU case202/13 it is McCarthy V Secretary of State.This is the most important challenge the UK has ever faced in relation to Freedom of Movement,these are
not my words but what The Attorney General Dominic Grieves told the 17 Judges at the
Grand Chamber Luxembourg on the 4th March 2014 and all decisions are being made at cabinet level.You can read the Advocate General Opinion on line as it runs into 32 pages.I will give you the case references to the Private Medical Insurance Rulings later.
With all due respect, is it not possible for you to give the actual link? Not the case numbers, which (as seen above) are prone to error in the vagaries of memory.

It's really MUCH more helpful to those of us in this forum looking for true and reliable information that can be confirmed, and not just the opinions of a self-declared immigration "expert"....

It would be very much appreciated.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 3:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WEBlue
With all due respect, is it not possible for you to give the actual link? Not the case numbers, which (as seen above) are prone to error in the vagaries of memory.

It's really MUCH more helpful to those of us in this forum looking for true and reliable information that can be confirmed, and not just the opinions of a self-declared immigration "expert"....

It would be very much appreciated.
Would certainly make life easier
Old Oct 27th 2014, 4:43 pm
Dichotomus tinker

respect your opinion, however from a letter correspondance with an EC case worker to the matter above...

response dated May 2014, seems the UK as usual ignore & do as they wish

copy (C&P) of the correspondence reply.. 'dont shoot the messenger'

German and Estonian residence cards are now allowed under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006 [as amended] (“the Regulations”), but only where the Regulations specifically state they can be provided. The parts of the Regulations that deal with the family members of British citizens are regulations 9 and 15A(4A); these parts of the Regulations are unaffected by the change regarding German and Estonian ID cards.

The Immigration Rules remain unaffected by the change.

Therefore, the family member of a British citizen must either obtain entry clearance in the usual manner or would be advised to obtain an EEA Family Permit to confirm that they were the family member of a British citizen exercising free movement rights in another EEA member state before attempting to enter the UK under the EEA route.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

European Operational Policy Team
Old Oct 27th 2014, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Can all of you people who disagree with what I have posted,please go on line and read
the full opinion of the Advocate General on CJEU Case-C202/13.You will then see clearly
what the UK submitted on writing and what they said in there oral presentation.I am trying to educate you people with factual Case Law but you simply refuse to listen.What UKBA
say is simply what they want people to do and not what they are lawfully entitled.So please go and read the opinion before you make statements on the basis of what you think and not what you know as fact.Any letters or statements from UKBA are of now importance if they do not comply with EU law.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 7:43 pm
Dichotomus tinker

gullane @post #42, thanks for your reply to my post 41

No one (I see) is disagreeing with you or questioning 'your expert opinion' with what you posted (case law) relevant to the ruling & I understand you're just trying (your comment) to "educate you people" with your expertise

That said, based on your point of 'lawfully entitled to' or not, the UKBA it seems, can buck the ruling to insist the person arriving in the UK with an 'ordinary residence card' issued in Germany or Estonia ,must have a 'EEA family permit'.

As in post 41, the response from the 'European operational policy team' who I would take seriously.

As for the UKBA entry point- It would seem it doesn't matter what the ruling of Case-202/12 CJEU is- I would not want (after spending my money traveling to the UK) to chance it, turning up at the UK border entry with a residence card from Germany or Estonia quoting the case number, because likely the 'border officer' will just turn me around with a 'come back when you have the family permit'.

Last edited by not2old; Oct 27th 2014 at 7:48 pm.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Now Pupils,Teacher is not going to have any further discussion with you on this subject
until you all go on line and read the 36 page Opinion Of Advocate General SZPUNAR
delivered on the 20th May 2014 Case C202/13.This is your home work for the next 5 Days.
I will then take any questions and give you any explanations you want,provided I am convinced you seriously want to know the EU Law on Free Movement and can demonstrate you read the Opinion.
Now all you other BAR ROOM Lawyer's can continue in your world of darkness and then go
to the Bulls Head Pub and expound your brilliance to all the UKIP supporters,they will love
you.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:12 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Now Pupils,Teacher is not going to have any further discussion with you on this subject
until you all go on line and read the 36 page Opinion Of Advocate General SZPUNAR
delivered on the 20th May 2014 Case C202/13.This is your home work for the next 5 Days.
I will then take any questions and give you any explanations you want,provided I am convinced you seriously want to know the EU Law on Free Movement and can demonstrate you read the Opinion.
Now all you other BAR ROOM Lawyer's can continue in your world of darkness and then go
to the Bulls Head Pub and expound your brilliance to all the UKIP supporters,they will love
you.
Except Advocate General's opinions aren't legally binding on the ECJ and a full judgement has yet to be issued in this case. Even when this happens it would be up to the UK courts to decide how to implement it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.