What should I say at the entrance - Surinder Singh

Old Oct 19th 2014, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

emilyscage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What should I say at the entrance - Surinder Singh

Can somebody please put the link for the EEA application?
I am lost in the website.
Can I just feel this form?
https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...70530/vaf5.pdf
Old Oct 19th 2014, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

pampered is an unknown quantity at this point

You have the correct form.. its the vaf5.
.... and you don't have to fill in the questions regarding income and expenditure, you can simply put n/a if you desire... Income is not a condition of Singh.. Only "genuine and effective" employment.
Old Oct 19th 2014, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you. So it's ok not to do it online?
Old Oct 19th 2014, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

You must submit your application on-line. You will probably be directed then to a UKVI center run by Teleperformance where you make an appointment and later submit all of your documents in person. (I've just tried to check this but my wi-fi is too slow on a sunday evening). You will need originals + copies, they will probably check the originals and stamp the copies as "originals seen" but if they keep your original docs its not a problem, they will be returned.
Old Oct 19th 2014, 7:49 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

to add to post #19

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-...ess-in-germany
Old Oct 19th 2014, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

I am sorry for all the questions but is what i am suppose to feel in is the Settlement - Wife visa?
The link I put before is for printing, and in the website it looks totally different...
Old Oct 19th 2014, 9:55 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emilyscage
I am sorry for all the questions but is what i am suppose to feel in is the Settlement - Wife visa?
The link I put before is for printing, and in the website it looks totally different...
No, that's the visa you were refused before. You want an EEA Family Permit. From memory it's in 'other'. Someone else may be able to be more specific for you.
Old Oct 19th 2014, 11:03 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

back to post 16... thats the one

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...70530/vaf5.pdf

the on line form here

http://www.pdffiller.com/1268676-vaf...y--Other-forms

Last edited by not2old; Oct 19th 2014 at 11:06 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2014, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Thank you for those but from what I understand I have to fill it on this website no?
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/User/Home

And there are 3 things I need to choose from:
Reason for visit: (do i choose "settlement" or "other"?)
Visa type: ("Other"?)
Sub visa type: ("Right of Abode Certificate of Entitlement"?)

I am sorry I am really lost....
Old Oct 20th 2014, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hi emilyscage.
Google "Teleperformance Germany" and have a read there.

There is a link on that site to "Gov.UK"... that link will direct you to to the AtoZ page.
You can then click on "EEA Family Permit"
At the bottom of that page you'll see "apply online".. and a "start" button.

You will have to register an account (remember your number).
Fill in the application on-line.
Print off the form.
Book an appointment at a Teleperformance visa center.

I believe that you have 30 days to complete your on-line application once you have started... So you don't have to complete in one session.

The EEA Family Permit application is FOC... Teleperformance may charge you a fee. You can get that fee returned.
Best of luck.
Old Oct 20th 2014, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you guys, I think I found the right Visa, is it "Family Member of an EEA National"?

I also have another question, when we applied for a spouse visa a year and a half ago we got as answer that says:

"A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State's appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office's immigration website."
I never heard from them again, does this mean that we have been refused for a visa?
I am asking because this question exists on the application and i am not sure what answer I should give.

This is the whole answer I was given about the spouse visa application:

Your application for entry clearance/leave to remain under paragraph EC-P.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE.

Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined paragraph E-ECP.3.3. I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the financial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least £18,600 per annum. Your partner must also have a confirmed offer of salaried or non-salaried employment in the UK, starting within 3 months of their return. This must have a gross annual starting salary (or gross non-salaried income as calculated as an annualised average on the basis of the evidence provided by the employer) sufficient to meet the financial requirement. You say that your husband will return to the UK and will earn £13,520 and this is confirmed by the employment offer. I am satisfied that his previous employment in Israel meets the requirements but his future employment does not.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State's appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office's immigration website.

Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

In the meantime, if - by 23/10/13 you submit any further information or document(s), it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date. If, on the basis of this further information or document(s) and otherwise, your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted.

Savings only over £16,000 can be counted, and you do not hold such savings.

Alternatively, you can withdraw your application at any time (and any document(s) submitted with it will be returned to you) and you can pay the relevant application fee and make a fresh application. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances since the date of your application or on the fact a requirement relating to a period of time (e.g. in respect of employment or cash savings) is now met which was not met at the date of the application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

If you wish your passport to be returned to you while your application remains on hold, please send an email entitled 'Settlement application on hold' and requesting the return of your passport, including your GWF number, via www.visainfoservices.com.

Entry Clearance Officer Customer Service Unit, UK Visas & Immigration Directorate
Old Oct 20th 2014, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

You were refused the spouse visa because your husband did not earn the necessary 18,600 per annum.

Your application was placed on hold pending a court case regarding the level of financial requirements. This case is still ongoing with appeals being made by both sides and a decision is still in the future somewhere. So your case is still on hold and likely to be so for some time.

You have not theoretically been denied and you can withdraw your application if your wish.
Old Oct 20th 2014, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You were refused the spouse visa because your husband did not earn the necessary 18,600 per annum.

Your application was placed on hold pending a court case regarding the level of financial requirements. This case is still ongoing with appeals being made by both sides and a decision is still in the future somewhere. So your case is still on hold and likely to be so for some time.

You have not theoretically been denied and you can withdraw your application if your wish.
thank you for your answer!
So when i fill in the EEA visa application now i need to write that i was refused for this visa?
Old Oct 20th 2014, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I should not have written that you were denied the visa.

You were put on hold pending the outcome of the court case.

I presume you did not withdraw your application?

You have not been denied a visa but put on hold - theoretically then you have not been refused a visa.
Old Oct 20th 2014, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Sorry, I should not have written that you were denied the visa.

You were put on hold pending the outcome of the court case.

I presume you did not withdraw your application?

You have not been denied a visa but put on hold - theoretically then you have not been refused a visa.
Thank you very much!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.