Well it came

Old Sep 19th 2016, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Well it came

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxx
For: EDWIN j. w.

Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the visa section in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

*List of Appendices:
Appendix 1 - Children / Other Dependants
Appendix 2 - Spouse / Partner
Appendix 4 - Pre-flight family members of Refugees
Appendix 5 - Access Rights to Child

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Old Sep 20th 2016, 8:07 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well it came

Waiting's difficult. Hang in there goins
Old Sep 20th 2016, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

It Is second time around a bit easy....Thank you Spouse of scouse
Old Sep 20th 2016, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

ruri is an unknown quantity at this point

The waiting game was the hardest for me to go through after I submitted our application early this year. Calming down wasn't easy. Hang in there goins! I hope everything will turn out well for you and family
Old Sep 20th 2016, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ruri
The waiting game was the hardest for me to go through after I submitted our application early this year. Calming down wasn't easy. Hang in there goins! I hope everything will turn out well for you and family
TY Ruri..it sucks a bit what can i do..all i can ask for is peace.. within me..mind is rushing everyday ..work is good but when its quiet that when i get it by the nervous gremlins
Old Sep 20th 2016, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Actually ..i wanted to add yesterday right afte the email..caught the train to young and bloos and was reading the newspaper called 24 hrs, i never read the zodiacs never ...but my eye caught this i am a leo
quote and quote

" Good news come's comes from far away,a professional opportunity is ripening. Plan and adventure. Kindle the passions and gain support for your project..jump on a lucky break,"

24 Hours Toronto e-edition