The welcome pack of citizenship ceremony

Old Jun 10th 2021, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

JaridineHK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The welcome pack of citizenship ceremony

During the ceremony, the applicant will receive the following:-
1. the certificate
2. the welcome pack will be containing how to apply NI, NHS, and other BC related document

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks !
Old Jun 10th 2021, 9:16 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The welcome pack of citizenship ceremony

If this is a naturalisation ceremony held in the UK then the contents of the welcome pack will depend on the council conducting the ceremony but it’s unlikely to contain information on how to apply for a NINO and NHS Number as you would be expected to already have those.
Old Jun 13th 2021, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If this is a naturalisation ceremony held in the UK then the contents of the welcome pack will depend on the council conducting the ceremony but it’s unlikely to contain information on how to apply for a NINO and NHS Number as you would be expected to already have those.
Thanks BritInParis.

How about the ceremony in Hong Kong, any idea what is the contents of the welcome pack ?
Old Jun 13th 2021, 2:21 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JaridineHK
Thanks BritInParis.

How about the ceremony in Hong Kong, any idea what is the contents of the welcome pack ?
I’m afraid I don’t know. What in particular are you looking for?
Old Jun 14th 2021, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I’m afraid I don’t know. What in particular are you looking for?
I think it should contain the basis information about the NI , NHS, and housing etc...
Old Jun 14th 2021, 6:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JaridineHK
I think it should contain the basis information about the NI , NHS, and housing etc...
None of that is anything to do with citizenship though, plenty of people have citizenship but don’t live in the UK (and vice versa - lots with NI numbers and NHS eligibility that don’t have citizenship).

The government website has the info though, and you’ve got BE to ask! Plenty of us that are in the UK and can try and help with any questions.
Old Jun 16th 2021, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
None of that is anything to do with citizenship though, plenty of people have citizenship but don’t live in the UK (and vice versa - lots with NI numbers and NHS eligibility that don’t have citizenship).

The government website has the info though, and you’ve got BE to ask! Plenty of us that are in the UK and can try and help with any questions.
Thanks very much.