Visa refused under imigration rule 320 11

Old Dec 26th 2018, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Fity1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa refused under imigration rule 320 11

Hi everyone i applied for a fiance visa in march, after 9months my visa was refused under pharagrah rule 320 11 all the other requirments were met i do have the right to appeal

my fiance was a overstayer about 8 years ago he got caught while he was working illegliy, he overstayed his visa fir 3months and went to italy when he got caught he went by road so no passport was involved,
now home office have refused my fiance visa saying he overstayed,he was absconder i want to appeal but i just want to know is there any point in me appealing,and what are the chance of me winning the appeal at this moment i really dont know what to do
can anyone please advice me on this what are the chance for me to win the appeal under pharagrah 320 11
Old Dec 27th 2018, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa refused under imigration rule 320 11

How does going by road to Italy not involve a passport? ????

You need to obtain the services of a good immigration lawyer. Your fiance has committed serious immigration offences.
Personally, unless you get a lawyer to fight your case I would say your chances of success are nil........
Old Dec 27th 2018, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

inggris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fity1234 View Post
Hi everyone i applied for a fiance visa in march, after 9months my visa was refused under pharagrah rule 320 11 all the other requirments were met i do have the right to appeal

my fiance was a overstayer about 8 years ago he got caught while he was working illegliy, he overstayed his visa fir 3months and went to italy when he got caught he went by road so no passport was involved,
now home office have refused my fiance visa saying he overstayed,he was absconder i want to appeal but i just want to know is there any point in me appealing,and what are the chance of me winning the appeal at this moment i really dont know what to do
can anyone please advice me on this what are the chance for me to win the appeal under pharagrah 320 11
Did he honestly disclose his overstaying in his visa application?
Old Dec 27th 2018, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Fity1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

My solictor is saying that we have a good chance of winning the case, but im like does he wana con my money? Nothing makes sense to me at the moment,
i know my fiance did wrong and he is truly sorry for what he has done but now all he wants to do is start his life fresh
when we submitted the application we told them about everything so we did not lie to home office we were honest about his overstaying etc