Visa refused :( help!!

Old Jul 12th 2018, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can I prevent this from happening

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
If your solicitor is saying you are unlucky and its admin error, AND he is doing sweet nothing about it, he is a lousy solicitor.

He should be getting an admin review, replying to that refusal letter, complaining to your MP and anything else to get the decision reversed.
All he said was I would write a letter and idk to who and when, called him today but no response. I dk if HO is lying or Solicitor. I’m gonna call the solicitor and ask them to write a complain and involve MP but if we won’t hear or get response we might reapply after getting IHS refunded. You think HO can possibly omit payslips or will they do it again ? Since we were refused because of financial requirement , should we be relived that other requirements were met like relationship, accommodation, English etc or they didn’t fully check the documents? Sorry about bombarding you with queries but I’m kinda in need of your opinion and regretting that I didn’t find this forum before applying.Your support is really appreciated .. Thank you SDG

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 12th 2018 at 4:29 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2018, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

You are asking questions no-one can give a full answer to.

IF the ECO made a mistake then it in very unlikely to happen again. If your solicitor made a mistake then that also is unlikely to happen again - although if your are getting lousy service from him/her I would suggest you change them.

From reading your earlier posts you sent various payslips at various times, so when you do your next application you should check everything twice to make sure you h have all the documents/information in one place and, you should check the package that the solicitor sends off .
Old Jul 12th 2018, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You are asking questions no-one can give a full answer to.

IF the ECO made a mistake then it in very unlikely to happen again. If your solicitor made a mistake then that also is unlikely to happen again - although if your are getting lousy service from him/her I would suggest you change them.

From reading your earlier posts you sent various payslips at various times, so when you do your next application you should check everything twice to make sure you h have all the documents/information in one place and, you should check the package that the solicitor sends off .
I don’t think I can trust my solicitor and I happen to read bad reviews on them just now which I didn’t before and now I feel like I don’t even want them to complain or do anything for me they might trap us something as a matter of fact I’m skeptical of getting a solicitor at all , you think doing it by ourselves would be a good idea?
Old Jul 13th 2018, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Visa refused :( help!!

I have been trying to get in contact with my solicitors to file complain and get MP involve but I haven’t gotten any replies from them so we have decided if we won’t get any response we will reapply next month by ourselves.. And I hope this forum would help me through the process since I will be posting many questions lol.. All the experts out there BIP, SDG Im counting on you guys and I’m very greatful for help I have been receiving here. I have already started making lists of documents etc.. I will be updating everything here so I can get your much needed suggestions and advices. I was wondering if I should feel relieved about the fact that other requirements were met? Or it’s still not sure if they fully went through other documents except financial ones..
Thank you