Visa refused :( help!!

Old Jul 11th 2018, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa refused :( help!!

I can’t understand why does my refusal say we sent 4 payslips only while we sent 6!!
I don’t know if it was my solicitor who did this or UKVI omitted !! Please help attaching the refusal letter
Old Jul 11th 2018, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa refused :( help!!

We talked to solicitor and he said he did send the payslips and they just overlooked them and we are wondering if we reapply and same thing happens ? What should we do. Please I’m in need of someone’s advice
Old Jul 11th 2018, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

PhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious
We talked to solicitor and he said he did send the payslips and they just overlooked them and we are wondering if we reapply and same thing happens ? What should we do. Please I’m in need of someone’s advice
Wait to see which documents are sent back? You should receive your documents soon.

Which payslips do you believe you had provided? What dates does each payslip cover? When did you submit your application?
Old Jul 11th 2018, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PhilFromTheFuture
Wait to see which documents are sent back? You should receive your documents soon.

Which payslips do you believe you had provided? What dates does each payslip cover? When did you submit your application?
we got our documents back ages ago, but since they were returned to solicitors I don’t know if they send them or just gave them all.. we originally sent 27th Oct,24th Nov,22 dec ,19th jan,16th feb, 16th March and later on we sent September and April payslips to cover six month and they said in letter above we have acknowledged 29th sept to 22nd dec payslips but not jan feb March payslips. I’m wondering if we were rightly refused or they overlooked them or solicitors are lying idk. Solicitor said they did send them all. Now we are wondering if we were rightly refused or they omitted and worried if there’s point in reapplying if they omit provided documents. Don’t want this to happen again if we reapply but if it’s home office error they might do it again ? I feel so clueless and worried

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 11th 2018 at 1:15 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2018, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

So ask to see the payslips you gave to your solicitor and which were returned to them.

If ALL the ones are there that you say you provided and your solicitor is claiming they sent them all, then your solicitor should be making an administrative complaint.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ints-procedure
Old Jul 11th 2018, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for your response, he did mention to write to someone and he did say everything was sent and said I was unlucky it’s seems like an admin error. You think asking for administrative review can mess up our case or something? Will they be annoyed and how long will it take to hear from them.. I’m so emotionally and mentally drained. Can’t think right
Old Jul 11th 2018, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your response, he did mention to write to someone and he did say everything was sent and said I was unlucky it’s seems like an admin error. You think asking for administrative review can mess up our case or something? Will they be annoyed and how long will it take to hear from them.. I’m so emotionally and mentally drained. Can’t think right
Asking for an admin review will not "mess up your case" It is what you need to do.
Old Jul 11th 2018, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Asking for an admin review will not "mess up your case" It is what you need to do.
The link you provided it says you can’t ask for admin review if you right of appeal is it?
Old Jul 11th 2018, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Personally, if I was convinced I had provided all the necessary documentation I would use any and all methods of complaint.
Old Jul 11th 2018, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Personally, if I was convinced I had provided all the necessary documentation I would use any and all methods of complaint.
we did, we provided all to solicitor and they claiming they did send it , we can complain or admin review?
Old Jul 11th 2018, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

and you think they fully checked our documents? We meet other requirements like relationship etc or they will point out those if we reapply after complain won’t work
Old Jul 12th 2018, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Default How can I prevent this from happening

What can be done to prevent the omission of HO in seeing or scanning the documents if i reapply in future. I wouldn’t know what to do if I reapply and they still do the same thing inspite sending document they just don’t look.. Please all the experts help me out.
Thank you
Old Jul 12th 2018, 11:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can I prevent this from happening

What can be done to prevent the omission of HO in seeing or scanning the documents if i reapply in future. I wouldn’t know what to do if I reapply and they still do the same thing inspite sending document they just don’t look.. Please all the experts help me out.
Thank you
I've moved your post to your existing thread on the same subject - please don't open multiple threads.

Sounds like you didn't supply 6 months of payslips to start with? Unless I've misunderstood your post? You may have submitted another 2 later on, but surely you need to meet the criteria when you first apply, and from what you've said, you didn't prove you did?

Tbh, if you've got a lawyer, then they should be answering all of your questions. What have they said about the refusal?
Old Jul 12th 2018, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I've moved your post to your existing thread on the same subject - please don't open multiple threads.

Sounds like you didn't supply 6 months of payslips to start with? Unless I've misunderstood your post? You may have submitted another 2 later on, but surely you need to meet the criteria when you first apply, and from what you've said, you didn't prove you did?

Tbh, if you've got a lawyer, then they should be answering all of your questions. What have they said about the refusal?
lawyer said that I’m unlucky and it’s admin error since we have provided originally oct nov dec Jan feb march and April Payslip and knowing the fact that April one was issued after the application submission date we sent September pay slip after a month because we read about sending 7 payslips if your 4weekly paid however they only count 6 pay slips that’s why we sent out sept payslip because April one won’t be counted and in the refusal letter they say they have gotten sept to dec payslips so they accepted the pay slip that was sent out later and oct nov dec and said that recent one was not within the 28 day rule which I agree the April one but what happened to Jan feb and march ones? I’m really not gonna hire my solicitors again but I would feel better if I was rightly refused knowing that yes I can furnish the right docs but them not acknowledging Jan feb march pay slips makes me feel hopeless that what if they do that again.. what to believe.. you think we were rightly refused? Or was it my solicitors Or HO .I’m so devastated. Sorry for multiple threads and asking all these questions. Just looking for help :/

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 12th 2018 at 12:14 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2018, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If your solicitor is saying you are unlucky and its admin error, AND he is doing sweet nothing about it, he is a lousy solicitor.

He should be getting an admin review, replying to that refusal letter, complaining to your MP and anything else to get the decision reversed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.