Visa not yet processed job starts in a month

Old Aug 1st 2016, 1:45 am
Just Joined

Zeplachick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa not yet processed job starts in a month

Hi everyone I'm new here. Applied for the uk spouse visa on the 20th as the job I have lined up in England took a long time to send the job offer letter. The start date for the job is September 5th however Fingerprints are being taken in 3 days, will then send documents to the uk straight adfter and we are concerned the visa will not be approved in time. My question is will having a job starting within a month mean the visa will be denied by itself or does the ECO just want to see a job lined up?

Thank you for any input!
Old Aug 1st 2016, 11:12 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa not yet processed job starts in a month

Are you the applicant or the sponsor?

If it is you who is applying for a spouse visa then your job situation is irrelevant. It's your sponsor who needs to meet the financial requirements.
Old Aug 1st 2016, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Zeplachick is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm applicant but I'm posting on behalf of my husband who is the sponsor. The job for my husband is flexible but in the job offer letter it says septsmber 5th start date.
Old Aug 1st 2016, 11:37 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

The requirement is a job that starts within three months of the date of application earning at least £18,600 p.a. The ECO is unlikely to refuse the application because your husband might miss the start date if that's what you're worried about.