Visa for my child urgent urgent

Old Jun 20th 2018, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Farouk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa for my child urgent urgent

Sorry soeur is my fault and miss anderstood as well .
can you response to me please
Old Jun 20th 2018, 11:36 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Farouk
Thanks for replay
she picked up the BRP on the 25 /01/2018
she return home after that date on 29/01/2018

BRP ISSUE DATE 16/12/2017
BRP EXPITY DATE 20/09/2020

A TOTAL IS 33 MOTHS

PLEASE WOULD YOU DISCRIBE AND EXPLAIN TO ME ??
*WHY 33MOTHS INSTEAD OF 30 MONTHS???
* did they start COUNTING from the 33month or 30 months ??
* in both case when they start COUNTING the 6 MOTHS for a year ??
* when she can APLAY for the second BRP ??
IF THERE IS ENY LINK TO LIGHTING ME SOUR PLEASE
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
- Each visa for 2.5 years (30 months). After 5 years (2.5x2) she will then have completed the residency requirements to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. If your wife apply for her visa from outside the UK she gets an extra three months for her first visa to give her time to travel to the UK.

- There is no hard and fast rule to say how long someone on a spouse visa can spend outside the UK however it is sensible to spend the majority of her time in the UK in order to be considered resident when she comes to renew her visa. Doing this will also help her to meet the residency requirements to qualify for British citizenship as soon as possible. The six months would've started the day she left the UK. She should therefore return to the UK before the end of July. If she does not come back until the end of July then she should not leave again for at least six months.

- Your wife should apply for her second visa no earlier than 28 days before the expiry date of her current BRP, i.e. 23/08/2020.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Farouk is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for a replay and help