Visa to go back on my wifes benefits

Old Nov 28th 2020, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Visa to go back on my wifes benefits

I have the FM section 1.7A Adequate maintenance and accommodation
Appendix FM-SE ..
Paragraph E.Ecp 3.1 and E-ECP 3.3
Paragraph E- LTRP 3.1 and (C) and E-LTRP 3.3
Is this the info I need to read up on according to the VISA I am applying for?

Thank you..
Old Nov 29th 2020, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa to go back on my wifes benefits

Certainly FM 1.7A Adequate Maintenance and accommodation
Appendix FH-SE

Don't know about those paragraphs you mention; have not read that much detail.....
Took a look at 3.1 and 3.3
3.1 refers to applying with income. From your earlier posts you are applying under adquate maintenance due to your wife receiving eligible benefits. So 3.3 refers to you.

I would not get too hung up on these specific paragraphs.....

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Nov 29th 2020 at 12:29 am.