Visa extension financial information

Old Dec 27th 2020, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

AnnF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa extension financial information

Hi!

I’m extending my spouse visa and my husband is the primary sponsor as his salary and savings meet the financial requirements.

I would like to know if is appropriate to put my financial status. I have a variable contract of 15 hours a week, but my salary is not always the same and doesn’t meet the requirements for the visa as is very low.

So as my husband is my sponsor to cover all. What should I do? Should I Just apply with his financial documents or should I apply with both? Mine and his?

I don’t want my financial status to influence on the decision for them to refuse my visa extension.

Thanks for your advice
Old Dec 27th 2020, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa extension financial information

If hubby meets the financial requirements just apply using his information and documentation (payslips etc).

Keep it simple
Old Dec 27th 2020, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, I will thank you so much
Old Dec 28th 2020, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hi! Sorry to bother again.

this question is not clear for me.

“Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?”

All the bank statements where my husband receives his salary and saving account are just on my husbands name .

we have a joint account but it’s to pay bills and we used it as a proof that we live on the same address but there is not money in that one.

So I think the answer for that question will be “NO” ... am I right?

Thanks
Old Dec 28th 2020, 12:56 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnF
Hi! Sorry to bother again.

this question is not clear for me.

“Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?”

All the bank statements where my husband receives his salary and saving account are just on my husbands name .

we have a joint account but it’s to pay bills and we used it as a proof that we live on the same address but there is not money in that one.

So I think the answer for that question will be “NO” ... am I right?

Thanks
Correct, the answer is 'no'. The question means people other than the applicant/sponsor, for example another family member or friend.
Old Dec 28th 2020, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you so much for your help.
Old Dec 28th 2020, 1:05 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnF
Thank you so much for your help.
You're very welcome Ann, that's what BE is here for