Visa emails/ UK Sheffield emails

Old Apr 13th 2018, 12:08 am
Just Joined

Wallison is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa emails/ UK Sheffield emails

I was just wondering why people use to get email from govota and not from Sheffield lol
Anyway dear thank you very much for supporting me. I’ll try to calm down and wait for their decision. I’ve applied as priority and I’ll let you guys know about the processing time! Thanks again

Wallison,
Old Apr 13th 2018, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

AnnF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wallison
I was just wondering why people use to get email from govota and not from Sheffield lol
Anyway dear thank you very much for supporting me. I’ll try to calm down and wait for their decision. I’ve applied as priority and I’ll let you guys know about the processing time! Thanks again

Wallison,
I used to recieved 3 emails from Bogota but after this new system just got 1 from Sheffield kkkk . Patience... that’s only we need!
Old Apr 13th 2018, 1:18 am
Just Joined

Wallison is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah that’s true holpfully I’ll update you with good news

Thanks again for everything!!
Old Apr 13th 2018, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

Didee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnnF
Hi Wallison!

All i know is that after May 2017 the decision making center in Bogota start to send all the settlement applications to Sheffield. I applied through VFS I didn’t know about the new system (you have to scan all the support documents) so I had to paid them to do it for me. I think is just when you use VFS, other people just post all their documents to the Sheffield address. VFS told me that non priority could take up to 60 working days and priority 30 working days.

After 16 days of my biometrics i recieved just 1 email saying “Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.” That’a the only email I had recieved from that office.

I hope this answer your concerns.
Boa sorte!

Ann.
Hi AnnF!
Thanks for all the information you posted here. I think we're on a similar situation.
Recently I applied for a fiance visa at the VFS centre in Quito, Ecuador. The applications from here are also processed in Bogota. I'm worried because I haven't received any emails. You said it took them 16 days to send you an email, was it from the VFS centre in Bogota? And is it 16 business days? I'm so nervous.=[
Thanks in advance for your answer and good luck! =)
Old Apr 13th 2018, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Didee
Hi AnnF!
Thanks for all the information you posted here. I think we're on a similar situation.
Recently I applied for a fiance visa at the VFS centre in Quito, Ecuador. The applications from here are also processed in Bogota. I'm worried because I haven't received any emails. You said it took them 16 days to send you an email, was it from the VFS centre in Bogota? And is it 16 business days? I'm so nervous.=[
Thanks in advance for your answer and good luck! =)

Hi Didee!

Only I know is that after May 2017 all settlement visas are being processed at Sheffield office (UK) could take up to 12 weeks (60 working days) (30 working days for priority). I applied for spouse visa as a Colombian citizen on 23rd January I recieved the first email 13th February, a girl from Bolivia applied 25th January and recieved her fist email 15th February. I assumed Sheffield office send the first email up to 20 days of your online application ( why i say this... because on the first email they say you have 20 days to send all the support documents to them to start with the process or they will just start with what they have). I don’t know about othe cases about “first email timeline”. At the moment I have just recieved one email, I think they send other email saying they took a decision but I don’t know if that one will come from BOGOTA office or SHEFFIELD office.

Hope this help to answer your concerns! buena suerte!
Old Apr 13th 2018, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Hi Didee!

Only I know is that after May 2017 all settlement visas are being processed at Sheffield office (UK) could take up to 12 weeks (60 working days) (30 working days for priority). I applied for spouse visa as a Colombian citizen on 23rd January I recieved the first email 13th February, a girl from Bolivia applied 25th January and recieved her fist email 15th February. I assumed Sheffield office send the first email up to 20 days of your online application ( why i say this... because on the first email they say you have 20 days to send all the support documents to them to start with the process or they will just start with what they have). I don’t know about othe cases about “first email timeline”. At the moment I have just recieved one email, I think they send other email saying they took a decision but I don’t know if that one will come from BOGOTA office or SHEFFIELD office.

Thanks for the quick answer!!
My application was non priority so I know I'll have to wait the full 60 working days, hopefully less. I'm on day 17 now and haven't received anything so I'm getting a bit worried.
So on the email the sent you they said you have to send them the support docs, did you have to do this? I was under the impression that it's enough with the scanning they did at the VFS centre.
And about the decision email, from what I've read so far about timelines and that, the decision email comes from UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield.

Gracias Andrea y mucha suerte!!
Old Apr 13th 2018, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Didee;12481300]Thanks for the quick answer!!
My application was non priority so I know I'll have to wait the full 60 working days, hopefully less. I'm on day 17 now and haven't received anything so I'm getting a bit worried.
So on the email the sent you they said you have to send them the support docs, did you have to do this? I was under the impression that it's enough with the scanning they did at the VFS centre.
And about the decision email, from what I've read so far about timelines and that, the decision email comes from UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield.

Didee, They sent me the email saying that but also say “if you already scan them at the application centre (VFS) just ignore the part where they say “send the support documents” haha... I’m on day 57 I hope they don’t send me crap emails saying is gonna be delay ._. I’ll let you know more stuff when I receive something
Old Apr 14th 2018, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Didee, They sent me the email saying that but also say “if you already scan them at the application centre (VFS) just ignore the part where they say “send the support documents” haha... I’m on day 57 I hope they don’t send me crap emails saying is gonna be delay ._. I’ll let you know more stuff when I receive something
Good luck!! And thanks for all the info =]
Old Apr 14th 2018, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

I’m on day 57 I hope they don’t send me crap emails saying is gonna be delay ._. I’ll let you know more stuff when I receive something
You will hear soon! I would bet it is before the end of this month (if I was a gambling person).
Old Apr 14th 2018, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Invisible
You will hear soon! I would bet it is before the end of this month (if I was a gambling person).
Thanks! ♥️
Old Sep 9th 2018, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Gra Xia is an unknown quantity at this point

[left]Hello my name is Grace I’m from the Philippines. I had my biometrics taken on 26/7/2018 at VFS Cebu. I’m just wondering if anyone received same emails I received from Sheffield it confused me and worried me alot.
Last monday 03/09, 5:43pm I received the first email from UK Decision Making Centre saying ‘We are in receipt of your UK Visa Application however we are yet to receive your UK sponsor supporting documentation. Without these documents we are unable to make a full consideration of your application. Can you please ensure that your UK sponsor submits the documentation to the below address within 10 working days of this email’.

Second email was received on the same day at 9:15pm saying ‘We are in receipt of a Visa Application for the above named person. We have noted that no pre-paid return envelope has been provided with the documents submitted by the above named applicant or their sponsor. Please provide a suitable sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsor’s UK address’

I received the 3rd email on Wednesday 05/09 saying ‘Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

If you have already had your supporting documents scanned in at the Visa Application Centre, or if you have already sent them in to us, please ignore the request for documents.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications others but may still take 12 weeks to conclude if we require further time to consider the application. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

*List of Appendices:

Appendix 1 - Children / Other Dependants

Appendix 2 - Spouse / Partner

Appendix 4 - Pre-flight family members of Refugees

Appendix 5 - Access Rights to Child

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
These are quite confusing. My fiance has sent all the documents needed together with the pre paid envelope. Should I just ignore the first two emails?
And What should be the next email I’ll be receiving?
I’m sorry if this messAge of mine has been too long.
Old Sep 9th 2018, 5:46 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Were the supporting documents sent by recorded post? Do you know when they were received?
Old Sep 12th 2018, 6:08 am
Just Joined

Gra Xia is an unknown quantity at this point

Our complete documents were submitted to post office last August 24, 2018. However, September 3, Monday, I received an email from[email protected] stating that the supporting documents of my sponsor were not submitted and the same day, I also received an email stating the there was no prepaid envelope enclosed in the packet. Both supporting documents and a prepaid envelope were submitted by my sponsor. It was also stated in the email we have to submit the documents within 10 days which makes us more anxious as again, we have submitted everything. On September 5, Wednesday, I have received an email from the same recipient containing the first line that says "Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer"
Old Sep 12th 2018, 12:12 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gra Xia
Our complete documents were submitted to post office last August 24, 2018. However, September 3, Monday, I received an email from[email protected] stating that the supporting documents of my sponsor were not submitted and the same day, I also received an email stating the there was no prepaid envelope enclosed in the packet. Both supporting documents and a prepaid envelope were submitted by my sponsor. It was also stated in the email we have to submit the documents within 10 days which makes us more anxious as again, we have submitted everything. On September 5, Wednesday, I have received an email from the same recipient containing the first line that says "Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer"
You mentioned that already. When were your documents actually received? Do you know?
Old Nov 29th 2018, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

javidel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Didee!

Hi Didie and Ann,

I am new here, my Colombian wife will apply for spouse visa soon and I would like to hear from you experience, there is any way you could help me?

Thanks

Javidel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.