Visa approved

Old Feb 17th 2017, 3:18 pm
Counting the days.

Theresaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa approved

Spousal visa approved. 38 working days. Not bad at all.

Thanks to everyone on here that helped and offered support. Greatly appreciated.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

angie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa approved

Originally Posted by Theresaw

Thanks to everyone on here that helped and offered support. Greatly appreciated.
Congratulations!
Old Feb 18th 2017, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

britishfilipino is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I ask you on how did you manage to submit all the requirements? I mean what are the requirements you submitted to them?

My situation is, I am in a Civil Partnership here in the UK and I need to leave the UK and apply for settlement and Im confused on what to choose from the Subtype Visa for Settlement.
Can you help me?

We are in a same sex relationship and planning to live together here in the UK. My visa is just a Visit-Civil Partnership only that's why I need to return to the Philippines.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 2:53 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishfilipino
Can I ask you on how did you manage to submit all the requirements? I mean what are the requirements you submitted to them?

My situation is, I am in a Civil Partnership here in the UK and I need to leave the UK and apply for settlement and Im confused on what to choose from the Subtype Visa for Settlement.
Can you help me?

We are in a same sex relationship and planning to live together here in the UK. My visa is just a Visit-Civil Partnership only that's why I need to return to the Philippines.

Thanks in advance.
If you're in a Civil Partnership then the subtype is Civil Partnership.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Thank you so much.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Is this Visa allowed someone to work?
Old Feb 19th 2017, 9:23 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Is this Visa allowed someone to work?
Yes.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Yes.
Thank you.

How long will the visa be valid for? Do they grant a 5 year visa or just 2.5 first and renew it for another 2.5 year visa once the first 2.5 year visa expires?

And I'm confused about BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE PERMIT (BRP), can you explain it for me as it says I have to apply for it and I saw MARTY90 posted it as one of his requirements,

Submitted Requirements:

General

Application form, Appendix 2, Biometrics= what is this? is this the BRP? and Fees

how to obtain it?

Thank you in advance
Old Feb 19th 2017, 3:22 pm

Thank you.

How long will the visa be valid for? Do they grant a 5 year visa or just 2.5 first and renew it for another 2.5 year visa once the first 2.5 year visa expires?

And I'm confused about BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE PERMIT (BRP), can you explain it for me as it says I have to apply for it and I saw MARTY90 posted it as one of his requirements,

Submitted Requirements:

General

Application form, Appendix 2, Biometrics= what is this? is this the BRP? and Fees

how to obtain it?

Thank you in advance
If your application is approved then you'll receive a vignette (visa) in your passport which will give you 30 days to enter the UK. Once in the UK you'll need to collect your Biometric Residence Permit from your local Post Office. It resembles a driving licence and it acts as your visa whilst in the UK. It will be valid for 2.5 years after which you will need to apply for Further Leave to Remain for another 2.5 years after which you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

If your application is approved then you'll receive a vignette (visa) in your passport which will give you 30 days to enter the UK. Once in the UK you'll need to collect your Biometric Residence Permit from your local Post Office. It resembles a driving licence and it acts as your visa whilst in the UK. It will be valid for 2.5 years after which you will need to apply for Further Leave to Remain for another 2.5 years after which you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Thank you so much indeed.

I have a Certificate for English Language Exam (IELTS LIFE SKILLS TEST), do I need to retake another English Exam in renewing for another 2.5 year visa?

Thank you so much.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 3:44 pm

I have a Certificate for English Language Exam (IELTS LIFE SKILLS TEST), do I need to retake another English Exam in renewing for another 2.5 year visa?

Thank you so much.
That will depend which level you have.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

That will depend which level you have.
Thank you.

I have A1 level.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 5:17 pm

Thank you.

I have A1 level.
You will need A2 for FLR and B1 for ILR.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:17 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Theresaw

I remember when you were applying - so pleased everything went well for you. Congratulations!
Old Feb 19th 2017, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

You will need A2 for FLR and B1 for ILR.

I will let you know the result the moment I have it.

Thank you very much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.