Visa application - a few questions

Old Feb 9th 2019, 6:10 am
Just Joined

cjey1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa application - a few questions

Hi,
A couple of questions about my visa application if anyone has any views or opinions. I am an Australian and my wife is British, our 2 children are UK citizens (2.5yrs and 13mths). We currently live in South Africa (been working here for 5yrs) but are wanting to move to the UK and obviously my wife has to go as sponsor. Our application has all the bits but things are slightly different:
We are applying under the savings category for financials – we have material savings but majority is in FCA regulated broking/trading accounts that have enough cash but also equities and bonds. I have sent 6mths worth of statements and an account liquidation letter value. Will they use the cash and/or equities as proof of savings in these accounts?
  1. The bank account statements we do have are to Australia and UK bank accounts and due to post in South Africa being horrid we use her brother (Fleet, UK) and my mother (Sydney, Australia) as registered addresses for the accounts – I mentioned this in the over letter, will it be an issue?
  2. The account statements are mainly downloaded statements (that TLS scanned anyway) as most of our banks are emailed statements; couple with not living in the two countries we could not get stamped copies and alot of banks don’t stamp documents anymore - should this be ok if from multiple sources?
  3. I have a job offer from a bank in the UK for >GBP100k p.a. which I have included the offer letter – will they take this into account as ability to support ourselves or attestation to ability to generate income at some point?
  4. TLS informed me that as I am on an Australian passport I do not need a TB certificate so they did not scan it, but from reading I believe I do (as currently in SA) – should I post/scan this in asap?
  5. I also had copies/original of my old passport with me but TLS said not necessary so they did not scan – any thoughts?
Any thoughts would be appreciated?