vignette transfer waive cost

Old Jan 12th 2021, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

JaridineHK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vignette transfer waive cost

Because of the covid-19 outbreak, I would like to postpone my working holiday arrival date in the UK. The 90 day vignette will expired in mid-Jan 2021.

My questions is :
1. need to apply for the vignette transfer before the vignette expired ?
2. or can it be applying for the vignette transfer after the vignette expired ?
3. because of the covid 19 outbreak, the cost of replacing an expired 90 day vignette £154 can be waive ?
4. The tuberculosis certificate expires date is mid-Feb 2021, it suitable to apply for vignette transfer before the tuberculosis certificate expire ?

Many Thanks !
Old Jan 12th 2021, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vignette transfer waive cost

1. Yes
2. MO
3 No it can't be waived unless you prove destitution
4. Yes
Old Jan 12th 2021, 5:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You don’t need to apply before your vignette expires. IIRC you actually have to wait until it has expired before you can apply. The government was offering free replacements during the first wave but that’s ended now and you’ll need to pay.
Old Jan 15th 2021, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

JaridineHK is an unknown quantity at this point

Got it, Thanks a lot !