VFS Services USA Inc.

Old Aug 10th 2022, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

michaelinfinisol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VFS Services USA Inc.

Hi there,
we have finally taken the plunge and I have moved back to the UK and my wife of 39 years has uploaded all the documentation to enter the UK as a partner.
she has her Biometrics booked and she then has 5 days to send her passport and docs to VFS Services USA Inc. in NewYorkthere was previously a facility on the visa application centre website which allowed you to purchase pre-paid envelopes for your passport to be sent to the scanning hub in New York and then for it to be returned to you. I have undertaken a thorough search of the website and this facility no longer appears to be available. However, one section of the website states:

Customers are advised to use one of the UPS courier services offered by VFS Global for the sending/return of your passport/documents to the UKVI Visa Processing Hub. If you choose not to purchase this service from us, you may use a courier company of your choice to send your passport/documents to the UKVI Visa Processing Hub, but you must provide a pre-paid, self-addressed UPS shipping label for passport/document return.

The UK Home Office website currently advises of the following:

Once your appointment confirmation letter is stamped at the ASC, you will have 5 days to mail this, your application form, current passport, UPS return shipping label, to:

VFS Services USA Inc.

does anyone know if theses UPS prepaid envelopes are available to purchase at the VFS Global office?

or can she just go to the local UPS store and buy the shipping label and the Pre-paid return label?

thanks
In advance.