VFS Global Text Message "Visa Proccessed"- now what?

Old Nov 23rd 2018, 11:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VFS Global Text Message "Visa Proccessed"- now what?

Originally Posted by Diamond11

i hope your right that it’s non sense!
Thank you for your response.
ive noticed on immigration board people who have a date on their sms - likely to be granted ...
ones who don’t it’s refused ...
hopefully it’s non sense
It is nonsense. UKVI doesn't use coded messages. No doubt some people who had a date on their sms received their visas, there's also no doubt that some didn't. Having a date on the sms is not an indication of visa approval or rejection. Not having a date on the sms is not an indication of visa approval or rejection.
Old Nov 24th 2018, 9:27 am
Just Joined

Diamond11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
It is nonsense. UKVI doesn't use coded messages. No doubt some people who had a date on their sms received their visas, there's also no doubt that some didn't. Having a date on the sms is not an indication of visa approval or rejection. Not having a date on the sms is not an indication of visa approval or rejection.
visa refused for us under partner rules. There were two other people at the centre who had a date on their sms and they got their visa ..
Old Nov 24th 2018, 10:19 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

visa refused for us under partner rules. There were two other people at the centre who had a date on their sms and they got their visa ..
I'm sorry your visa was refused. The fact that your sms didn't have a date on it and two people who were successful did is nothing to do with that though - I can only repeat that UKVI don't have a secret coding system for their sms texts. If people want to believe otherwise, that's up to them
Old Dec 26th 2018, 3:23 am
Just Joined

nadiapop2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi diamond 11,

Im sorry to hear it.. Did you re apply? I am anxiously waiting for my dependant visa. Havent received anything yet. I opted for sms service. Scared to death now.
Old Dec 26th 2018, 3:26 am
Just Joined

nadiapop2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nur78

u won’t know the answer until u open the envelope!
Hi nur,

Did you receive your visa??