Mrs.E is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VFS Global courier Melbourne

Originally Posted by em28
Looking forward to getting some good news from you soon, Mrs. E
Thank you, em28!
I will definitely keep you posted!
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

em28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slfwarman
Thank you!!! Ahhhh we literally just got an email from Auspost saying it’s scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.. only dilemma we have now is that it’s being sent to our apartment that we moved out on 2 weeks ago so looks like I will have to stake the place out tomorrow ����������������� ��‍♀️

You could redirect to one of those collection boxes Auspost has? May be easier? They should have that option on the email you received.

Em28 did you give the courier the slip to confirm you received the passport?
we lost our receipt with the slip attached but have a picture of it so we were just going to give them that!
They didn't need anything. I wasn't even home when they delivered. My partner signed for it - no questions asked.
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Thank you!!! Ahhhh we literally just got an email from Auspost saying it’s scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.. only dilemma we have now is that it’s being sent to our apartment that we moved out on 2 weeks ago so looks like I will have to stake the place out tomorrow 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Ohhhh yay!! That is great news!!
This time tomorrow we shall be celebrating for you!
Its a shame we can't contact VFS to change delivery address, as I may or may not be at my current address when it is time to get my passport back
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

em28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs.E
Its a shame we can't contact VFS to change delivery address, as I may or may not be at my current address when it is time to get my passport back
I had an option to redirect to another address in the email I received from AusPost.
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

You could redirect to one of those collection boxes Auspost has? May be easier? They should have that option on the email you received.
That's a good idea, em28...!
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

That's a good idea, em28...!
Don't think it should affect delivery times too much in Melbourne (from what cattyk had said in her post, it was next day delivery to Melbourne).
Everything takes forever to get to Perth (posted on Thu, received on Mon - even with Express Post)
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:54 am
Just Joined

Slfwarman is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=em28;12582816]You could redirect to one of those collection boxes Auspost has? May be easier? They should have that option on the email you received.

They said it would take an extra day to deliver so I’d rather just wait outside our old apartment and wait lol luckily there’s no one renting it at the moment. We are taking our cats with us so the quicker we get the decision the quicker we can sort them out 😁

Thank you!! I will let you guys know tomorrow how it goes!
yea it’s incredibly frustrating that you can’t contact anyone as circumstances could change in the time you get your passport back! We have temporarily moved about 3 hours away from Melbourne so I will be trekking down and back up tomorrow hopefully with good news! 😁😁🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Don't think it should affect delivery times too much in Melbourne (from what cattyk had said in her post, it was next day delivery to Melbourne).
Everything takes forever to get to Perth (posted on Thu, received on Mon - even with Express Post)
That is a long time
All your preparations going smoothly so far?
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Oh wow! Hope you don't have a long wait.
It came at the same time as the regular post (if that helps)
Old Oct 25th 2018, 8:00 am
Just Joined

That is a long time
All your preparations going smoothly so far?
It is but we’ve been waiting what feels like ages for the answer!
We are pretty much ready to go, we have our furniture & other stuff in storage ready to be shipped. My cats paper work and vaccinations are all ready to go but they can’t go straight away as the government have to be given 10 business days notice that they are leaving the country. Then it’s just booking flights, finding a rental at home & a car.
Both myself and my partner have jobs to go back to so we are literally just waiting for a Yes!

How long have have you been waiting for?
Old Oct 25th 2018, 8:01 am
Just Joined

Oh wow! Hope you don't have a long wait.
It came at the same time as the regular post (if that helps)
ahhh that will be good if it does for us as I won’t get to Melbourne til around 11am and our normal post normally comes just after lunch time! 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Old Oct 25th 2018, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

It is but we’ve been waiting what feels like ages for the answer!
We are pretty much ready to go, we have our furniture & other stuff in storage ready to be shipped. My cats paper work and vaccinations are all ready to go but they can’t go straight away as the government have to be given 10 business days notice that they are leaving the country. Then it’s just booking flights, finding a rental at home & a car.
Both myself and my partner have jobs to go back to so we are literally just waiting for a Yes!

How long have have you been waiting for?
Oh that is so exciting!!
You're so organised!
Do you mind if I ask who you will be using to ship to the UK?

It's been 23 business day for me at the moment
Old Oct 25th 2018, 8:06 am
Just Joined

Oh that is so exciting!!
You're so organised!
Do you mind if I ask who you will be using to ship to the UK?
Haha thank you, they give you such a short amount of time to get over there it’s hard to organise everything at short notice and not pay an arm and a leg for everything!
We are using king and Wilson, they haven’t been too bad and the price was ok for what we are shipping- probably cost more to buy it all at home!
Old Oct 25th 2018, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Haha thank you, they give you such a short amount of time to get over there it’s hard to organise everything at short notice and not pay an arm and a leg for everything!
We are using king and Wilson, they haven’t been too bad and the price was ok for what we are shipping- probably cost more to buy it all at home!
Oh absolutely! Good thinking
To move your entire life in a month!
Anf thank you for sharing that. I will consider them
​​​​​when its my time to start shipping things
I agree - it will probably cost more in the UK!
​​​​
Old Oct 26th 2018, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Finally got my partners passport back today! - by the time I got to Melbourne it had already been attempted to be delivered so it went to the post office which meant I had to wait til 4pm to collect it.....
4pm came I opened it and hoorah it’s been approved!!! Yayyyy
😁😁😁
Thank you for you help! I’m so excited 😆

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.