us/uk marriage visa help?

Old Jan 21st 2003, 8:45 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 7
smalone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default us/uk marriage visa help?

I am a US citizen, marrying a Brit who is living stateside. He has overstayed his tourist visa by about two years.
We have some info on where to start this process, and what forms we need, but most advice is from people who married while here legally.
We have heard the best way to go about it is to get married here, then start the INS paperwork.
Has anyone been in this situation, with an out of status mate? Any advice is appreciated.
smalone is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.