Urgent please advise!

Old Oct 10th 2019, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

blackscholes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent please advise!

Originally Posted by sam12345
can you please share how much in total you were charged for the IHS payment?
1260 approx plus I had to pay additional 37 pounds bank fee because of pounds being converted to my home currency!

It should have been close to 1200 based on the 400 per year charge
Old Oct 10th 2019, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

blackscholes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You’ll be given 30 months when you are granted FLR(M).
BiP... my child was born outside the UK and I am a British national by descent. As I understand, childen are required to stay for 3 years in the UK to register as British citizens under Section 3.5

So after the child spends 33 months in the UK on the entry clearance visa granted, only 3 more months residence is required to complete 3 years. Please advise if there is some other way other than applying for 2.5 year FLR(M) and AGAIN paying the visa and IHS fee for a 2.5 year visa. Your guidance will be much appreciated.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 12:46 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackscholes
BiP... my child was born outside the UK and I am a British national by descent. As I understand, childen are required to stay for 3 years in the UK to register as British citizens under Section 3.5

So after the child spends 33 months in the UK on the entry clearance visa granted, only 3 more months residence is required to complete 3 years. Please advise if there is some other way other than applying for 2.5 year FLR(M) and AGAIN paying the visa and IHS fee for a 2.5 year visa. Your guidance will be much appreciated.
No other way I’m afraid.