Urgent information

Old Mar 2nd 2016, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Koyas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent information

Hey can anyone please help me with my queries. I am a British citizen like I was born there but then I moved to Pakistan after 1 n half year.i visited uk few times.now I am married and I live in UAE.my husband and I have planned to move to the uk. The thing is I am not sure if I will get a job since all my studies are done from Pakistan I am have a bachelor degree in media studies.so someone told us that we have saved £62,500 for 6 months we can apply.but I am confused how can we apply when I am not working in the uk.my husband is a software engineer and he can't apply for work Cz apparently they're don't give work visa outside the uk Cz the companies have to justify themselves for the need for hiring a person from outside the uk
Pleas help us
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 12:23 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent information

You didn't actually state if you have £62500 savings for 6 months or not.

If you do then you qualify for the financial requirement and don't need to have a job lined up in the UK.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 1:04 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
You have muddled the "£62,500" and the "six months".
Doesnt look like muddling, OP is referring to having the savings for 6 months.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 1:12 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by az2014
Doesnt look like muddling, OP is referring to having the savings for 6 months.
You're right.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Yes we have the £62,500.
But how will we apply? Since I am from uk and he is Pakistani.
Cz I was reading up information regarding it.my husband would be dependent on me. What my question is on what visa can he apply since I am not in the uk nor working there.

Originally Posted by az2014
You didn't actually state if you have £62500 savings for 6 months or not.

If you do then you qualify for the financial requirement and don't need to have a job lined up in the UK.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 2:42 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Koyas
Yes we have the £62,500.
Cz I was reading up information regarding it.my husband would be dependent on me. What my question is on what visa can he apply since I am not in the uk nor working there.
The £62,500 savings is the requirement for a British Citizen not resident in the UK to apply for a spouse visa so that their spouse can move with them to the UK. Without the savings you would have to move to the UK and a get a job, and only then could you sponsor your spouse for a visa.

BTW What do you do with all the time you save by not typing the five extra key-strokes it would take to type "because"?
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 2:45 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we have the £62,500.
By the way, do you hold a current UK passport?
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Yes I do.
Originally Posted by Novocastrian
By the way, do you hold a current UK passport?
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Oh you are one of them 😒 sorry I was in a hurry and I hate typing long messages on the mobile phone.
thank you so much for replying and I see you couldn't resist the sarcasm 😊

Originally Posted by Pulaski
The £62,500 savings is the requirement for a British Citizen not resident in the UK to apply for a spouse visa so that their spouse can move with them to the UK. Without the savings you would have to move to the UK and a get a job, and only then could you sponsor your spouse for a visa.

BTW What do you do with all the time you save by not typing the five extra key-strokes it would take to type "because"?
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:13 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I do.
Good. Then you can sponsor your husband via the savings route. When he gets the visa you can travel together to the UK.

You, as the UKC will be deemed resident upon returning and he will be deemed joining you in the UK.

It should be straightforward.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you are one of them 😒 sorry I was in a hurry and I hate typing long messages on the mobile phone.
thank you so much for replying and I see you couldn't resist the sarcasm 😊
Well, could have been confusing as Cz is the internationally accepted abreviation for the Czech republic.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

Oh! I did not know that.
Thank you for clearing that 🙂
Originally Posted by mikelincs
Well, could have been confusing as Cz is the internationally accepted abreviation for the Czech republic.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:18 pm
Born again atheist

Yes I do.
Good. Then you can sponsor your husband via the savings route. When he gets the visa you can travel together to the UK.

You, as the UKC will be deemed resident upon returning and he will be deemed to be joining you in the UK.

Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much 😊
Quick question latest passport meaning the biometric one?!

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

You, as the UKC will be deemed resident upon returning and he will be deemed joining you in the UK.

Old Mar 2nd 2016, 3:22 pm
Born again atheist

Thank you so much 😊
Quick question latest passport meaning the biometric one?!
I don't recall when the biometric passport was introduced, but if the one you hold is valid (i.e. not out of date) it doesn't matter whether it's biometric or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.