Unreturned docs

Old Jul 17th 2020, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unreturned docs

Hello all. Please how does one go about getting their docs back from UKVI? Someone I know in the UK on a spouse visa mentioned to me again today that she's not received her docs back. She has now spent 1 year in the UK. Her husband keeps emailing but no response. Her original marriage certificate and other docs are still with them. Only her passport was returned. I promised her I'll ask here what is best to do. Kindly assist with info if you can. Thank you
Old Jul 17th 2020, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unreturned docs

What documents are we talking about? For the past year or so documents have been uploaded and prior to that applicants sent in originals and copies. The copies were kept, the originals returned.

Old Aug 18th 2020, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unreturned docs

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
What documents are we talking about? For the past year or so documents have been uploaded and prior to that applicants sent in originals and copies. The copies were kept, the originals returned.
Original. She applied around Feb 2019 so it was the originals + copies she submitted. Nothing was returned to them, they only gave her her international passport. No marriage certificate nothing given to her or her husband here. She's now gotten very worried and said all emails trying to reach UKVI have been unanswered