Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Unexpected document asked by caseworker for FLR(M). Urgent

Unexpected document asked by caseworker for FLR(M). Urgent

Old Dec 17th 2016, 7:41 am
Just Joined

HasA62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Unexpected document asked by caseworker for FLR(M). Urgent

hi all,

I am new to this great forum in which posting to help a friend of mine by getting help and advice for her FLR(M) problems . She has only 14 days to respond to HO.

She submitted all documents for flr(m) visa on 09/ 12 /2016. morning

She relied on only HER income (24,392 annual) even though sponsor/Husband, runs a small ltd company in which sponsor is the director getting salary too.

The Sponsor is her Husband who is the Employer

She gave all documents requested with the explaining of financial calculation. She ddnt include p60 for the last year 2015-2016 but kept on standby.,.

The case worker came out and asked for P60 . She gave it to him. Then asked directly from Husband who was with her , for the PAYE and vat returns. Case worker did not mention anything about the documents submitted. He then said he would keep all documents with him and gave his address to send the following;

'' Document required ;

1. applicant P60 for april 2015-2016

2. SA302's for earnings for the Applicant from 2015 to 2016

3. Real time submission report to HMRC from the company . for the past 06 months PAYE contributions for all employees in the company.

I point out here , the 2nd one is asked by the case worker but its irrelevant here. This SA302 must be applicable to the employer Not her as she is working as an employee in sponsor/ Husband's company.

She already gave him P60 . so what should she do about the SA302.?

She will get the SA302 of her sponsor and send ? or write to caseworker through her accountant its not relevant for her as she is an employee in sponsor's company ?

The point is when the case worker came out , as she said to me , he directly give the letter of request documents to the Husband not to her. So, I think caseworker expects some thing from the sponsor / husband .

The problems is the 2nd request..
Is it ok to get a letter from company accountant saying she , the applicant is not entitled to the SA302 ..

Should SA302 of the sponsor be sent with PAYE contributions letter from HMRC even though caseworker directly did not asked for ?

He asked to request to HMRC to get all of these and to send these within 14 days.

Case workers are confusing .

Really shocked . why these are requested by him ? dont know..

She has only 14 days.. please help.
Old Dec 17th 2016, 9:26 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unexpected document asked by caseworker for FLR(M). Urgent

This is only an uneducated guess, maybe someone who has knowledge or experience of this type of issue will be along to comment.

Perhaps the Home Office in looking into your friend's employment because she's employed by her husband? They may just need to satisfy themselves that the business is legitimate and viable.

In my opinion, your friend and her husband need to provide exactly what the Home Office is requesting. No good messing around with accountant letters saying they're not entitled to it, HMRC and the Home Office are all the same government and they are absolutely entitled to verify the accuracy and truthfulness of any information provided in the FLR application.

Your friend's FLR is at stake here, she should just supply what's been asked for, I'm sure her husband will give her the documents she needs to remain in the UK!

If your friend's been truthful in her application then she has nothing to worry about.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Dec 17th 2016 at 9:29 am.
Old Dec 17th 2016, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unexpected document asked by caseworker for FLR(M). Urgent

Agree with SOS.

The applicant is employed by her husband; her husband is self employed with his own company by the sounds of it.

The case worker wants to see proof that the company is genuine and that she is not just being given a title and paid under the table.

The OP should provide all the docs asked for. The SA302 should be supplied for the company as per the sponsor if that is usually how the SA302 is provided.