UKVI SPOUSE VISA REFUSAL -----> **OVERTURNED**

Old Jul 8th 2019, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UKVI SPOUSE VISA REFUSAL -----> **OVERTURNED**

Originally Posted by AS020
Category B because my sponsor changed jobs less than 6 months before the application date
As said previously I believe you've been rightly refused for not presenting all the necessary documentation for Category B.

Old Jul 9th 2019, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

niv619 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: UKVI SPOUSE VISA REFUSAL -----> **OVERTURNED**

Originally Posted by Abhinay_Singhal
Hi,

i just want to share my experience with everyone whos is going through a spouse visa application with the UKVI. I understand how frustrating and annoying this can be as I have recently gone through the procedure for my wife in (India) .

So, after contemplating I submitted a priority application. I did a lot of research on this and from personal experience I will always suggest a priority application if you can afford it.
So, do not expect emails from UKVI as they can be delayed and it doesn't make sense sometimes.

So, we waited around 30 working days until we received a text to confirm a decision was made. I was 99% confident that my wife's visa will be approved as all my documentation was near enough perfect. But... ey SURPRISE SURPRISE IT WAS REFUSED!!!!! Reason - not providing them with all the payslips (I CLEARLY HAD, as the documents i received back from UKVI had ALL my payslips). Again after a lot of research I gathered UKVI's clerical staff are quite incompetent and refuse a lot of applications as they don't really photocopy everything (on purpose or not, no one knows).

Obviously we got even more stressed but i didn't want to give up. A loy of people said either APPEAL and be prepared to wait 6 - 12 MONTHS or just a new application (which is not fair as ALOT of money and again another 2-3 months)

SO, I LOOKED AT ALL POSSIBILITIES TO GET TO UKVI AND GET THIS REFUSAL EITHER RECONSIDER OR OVERTURNED AND BELEIVE ME ITS NOT EASY BUT WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!

So, FIRSTLY I complaint to my local MP who then emailed UKVI requesting a reconsideration. SECONDLY, I emailed them (costs around £5 through gov.uk website). THIRDLY I complaint to them, [email protected]. FOURTH, I sent an email to Data Protection Officer on [email protected]. FIFTH I emailed every single department related to UKVI and home office (Told you it wasn't easy).

Then, I waited 2 weeks. No response. Third week i received an email from Visa.Sheffo telling me they can't RECONSIDER as according to their system they didn't have all my payslips. Same day, I received email from complaints saying can't discuss my wife's application with me due to gdpr regulations. Also, received an email from dpo.

So, I replied to first email to Visa.Sheffo pleading them to understand the situation and we did everything possible. Also, without them even asking for it, I attached all my payslips and financial documents and sent it. I did the same with complaints department and attached my wife's consent for me to be authorised. A couple days later I received an email from Sheffo and complaint. Sheffo telling me they have overturned my wife's visa and complaint saying as it's been resolved they will be closing my complaint.

FROM THE INITIAL REFUSAL IT TOOK US ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GET A VISA. I SAY ONLY 3 WEEKS BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WITHOUT TRYING ENOUGH JUST APPEAL AND WAIT MONTHS. SO, PLEASE IF YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE CORRECT, DON'T GIVE UP!!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME, I WANT TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN HENCE WHY I HAVE WRITTEN THIS LENGTHY POST.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Reading this just shows how incompetent the UKVI is.
They could have got back in touch with you requesting additional documents, but to refuse this when you have provided the HO information is not correct. This is peoples lives and families and to say this is worrying is an understatement.
Well done for not giving up, all the best
Old Aug 10th 2019, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

AS020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
As said previously I believe you've been rightly refused for not presenting all the necessary documentation for Category B.
I have mentioned that the customer care told us that missing documents would be asked for before making a decision. This is detailed in paragraph D of FM-SE. This is to update that I have made an appeal and have received a reply to my complaint asking me to provide the call details with the customer care. We are still waiting for their next reply.
Old Sep 5th 2019, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

spinrs2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AS020
I have mentioned that the customer care told us that missing documents would be asked for before making a decision. This is detailed in paragraph D of FM-SE. This is to update that I have made an appeal and have received a reply to my complaint asking me to provide the call details with the customer care. We are still waiting for their next reply.
good luck with your appeal hope it works out for you. Good life lesson learnt here, Do your proper research especially with a potential life altering process like this..i know you would be annoyed but ultimately you cant blame home office for you not reading the requirements properly.
Like has been said they are under no obligation to ask for missing documents and its your sole responsibility.
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

Miyamama is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening all. Please i want to find out if anyone has been in this situation . I had a successful appeal in mar 2019 . After series of enquiries . The home office said they are yet to reciev the determination from the courts . The decision was re-polmugated inbjune 2019 and they comfirm reciept. Till date i am yet to get any feed back frm them . I contacted the flesthouse presenting officers unit and they told me everything has bn concluded since june . I then contacted them again with the response i rcved frm Fleethouse POU and they said my applixation is innthe final stages . This is since early sept . Till date i am yet to hear frm them . Please wat else can i do . Does anyone have any email i can send my complaints to . I am just tired of this delay and really its affecting me . I have done a mail to complaints usingbd email in the earlier post bt i dnt av anybresponse yet. Please someone shld help with either a fone number or email i can use to contact them again . Thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 8:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miyamama
Good evening all. Please i want to find out if anyone has been in this situation . I had a successful appeal in mar 2019 . After series of enquiries . The home office said they are yet to reciev the determination from the courts . The decision was re-polmugated inbjune 2019 and they comfirm reciept. Till date i am yet to get any feed back frm them . I contacted the flesthouse presenting officers unit and they told me everything has bn concluded since june . I then contacted them again with the response i rcved frm Fleethouse POU and they said my applixation is innthe final stages . This is since early sept . Till date i am yet to hear frm them . Please wat else can i do . Does anyone have any email i can send my complaints to . I am just tired of this delay and really its affecting me . I have done a mail to complaints usingbd email in the earlier post bt i dnt av anybresponse yet. Please someone shld help with either a fone number or email i can use to contact them again . Thanks
Sorry to say, but I can't really make head nor tail of this and not sure anybody else will be able to either - it seems your autocorrect has gone slightly crazy! Can you re-type it? Thanks.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sorry to say, but I can't really make head nor tail of this and not sure anybody else will be able to either - it seems your autocorrect has gone slightly crazy! Can you re-type it? Thanks.
Hi , am just saying if anyone has any contact email or number i cn reach the Home office on . I am yet to hear anything from them . I was informed by the Presenting Officers unit that my appeal has bn concluded and relevant papers sent to the unit that would issue the visa since June 25. The last email i got from ukvi contact center on 6 Sept is that my application is in the final stages . I am tired of this delays . Sighs
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 9:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , am just saying if anyone has any contact email or number i cn reach the Home office on . I am yet to hear anything from them . I was informed by the Presenting Officers unit that my appeal has bn concluded and relevant papers sent to the unit that would issue the visa since June 25. The last email i got from ukvi contact center on 6 Sept is that my application is in the final stages . I am tired of this delays . Sighs
OK, that does make more sense now, thanks. If you can avoid 'text speak' it would be appreciated, it makes it so much harder to read posts.

If you had an email only a couple of weeks ago saying that your application was in the final stages then presumably that is the case, they are probably doing final checks. It looks like you are from a high risk country, so everything will take longer unfortunately, but hope you hear something soon.

Good luck.

Old Sep 23rd 2019, 9:23 am
Just Joined

OK, that does make more sense now, thanks. If you can avoid 'text speak' it would be appreciated, it makes it so much harder to read posts.

If you had an email only a couple of weeks ago saying that your application was in the final stages then presumably that is the case, they are probably doing final checks. It looks like you are from a high risk country, so everything will take longer unfortunately, but hope you hear something soon.

Good luck.
Sighs . I don't think Nigeria falls amongst high risk countries but hey what do i know . I wuld just wait patiently. Thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 9:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Sighs . I don't think Nigeria falls amongst high risk countries but hey what do i know . I wuld just wait patiently. Thanks
It's one of the highest risk countries, unfortunately a high rate of fraud will mean honest people's applications are scrutinised more carefully.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 11:16 am
Just Joined

It's one of the highest risk countries, unfortunately a high rate of fraud will mean honest people's applications are scrutinised more carefully.
I just recieved 2 mails . One saying decision overturned and the other one requesting for my hubby passport. I have sent it . Now waiting for the IHS link. Sighs
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 11:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I just recieved 2 mails . One saying decision overturned and the other one requesting for my hubby passport. I have sent it . Now waiting for the IHS link. Sighs
Nearly there then! It may be helpful if you could give details of the refusal and how/why it was overturned, for anybody else reading in the future that may be in a similar situation.

Hope you get it all sorted soon.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

Smithy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if it has already been said as I have only read the first post but surly they have to request missing documents?

"Where one document or piece of evidence is missing, and it is clear from the application form and other documentary evidence that the missing document exists, the entry clearance officer should apply evidential flexibility and request that the applicant provide the missing document within seven working days. If the missing information is not received within the permitted time frame then the application should be refused".
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:30 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smithy101
Not sure if it has already been said as I have only read the first post but surly they have to request missing documents?

"Where one document or piece of evidence is missing, and it is clear from the application form and other documentary evidence that the missing document exists, the entry clearance officer should apply evidential flexibility and request that the applicant provide the missing document within seven working days. If the missing information is not received within the permitted time frame then the application should be refused".
Only when it’s clear that the application will succeed.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Only when it’s clear that the application will succeed.
Oh really . Well i have 7 working days to wait for the IHS Link. Am hoping they send it tommorow so i can done and dusted with this . Sighs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.