UKVI SPOUSE VISA REFUSAL -----> **OVERTURNED**

Old Jun 13th 2019, 5:26 am
Kjl
Just Joined

Kjl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UKVI SPOUSE VISA REFUSAL -----> **OVERTURNED**

Originally Posted by N.Alfred

please did you appeal and also emailed the complaint office. Or you only emailed them without appealing
Hello . I just emailed . I did not appeal.
Old Jun 19th 2019, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

chris02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.i have friend her spouse visa aplication refuse because they put on the apendix form her husband was a sole trader instead they put limited company thats was the refusal letter said..so what they gonna do
Old Jun 19th 2019, 8:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris02
Hi.i have friend her spouse visa aplication refuse because they put on the apendix form her husband was a sole trader instead they put limited company thats was the refusal letter said..so what they gonna do
Reapply making sure they get it right next time? But it may be best to get your friend to join the forum, it's much easier than trying to pass info via a third party and that way she can give full details so the pros can help.

Old Jul 7th 2019, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

AS020 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fiancee visa has been refused recently too on the grounds that my sponsor submitted 8 months worth of payslips instead of the required 12 months. We thought we only had to submit 6 months payslips but still submitted 2 months more just in case. I had come across people being asked for missing documents before a decision is made so we thought the same would be in our case. We even called the paid customer care 2 times to confirm this and they said yes to it. But my visa was still refused even without giving me a chance to submit the missing documents. I am thinking of complaining and appeal now and hoping to get it overturned soon.
Old Jul 7th 2019, 4:52 pm
Kjl
Just Joined

Kjl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AS020
My fiancee visa has been refused recently too on the grounds that my sponsor submitted 8 months worth of payslips instead of the required 12 months. We thought we only had to submit 6 months payslips but still submitted 2 months more just in case. I had come across people being asked for missing documents before a decision is made so we thought the same would be in our case. We even called the paid customer care 2 times to confirm this and they said yes to it. But my visa was still refused even without giving me a chance to submit the missing documents. I am thinking of complaining and appeal now and hoping to get it overturned soon.
We had the same problem missing payslips and bank statements due to we thought 6 months is the minimum and I complained as we never received any follow up considering we have provided other verifiable documents to support we met the financial requirement. Note that my complaint is detailed and I have addressed each reasons for refusal to why they should reconsider my application.
Good luck to whatever you decide to do and hope it turns out to be in your favour.
Old Jul 7th 2019, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kjl
We had the same problem missing payslips and bank statements due to we thought 6 months is the minimum and I complained as we never received any follow up considering we have provided other verifiable documents to support we met the financial requirement. Note that my complaint is detailed and I have addressed each reasons for refusal to why they should reconsider my application.
Good luck to whatever you decide to do and hope it turns out to be in your favour.
Thank you so much. I'm so stressed out by everything. I've already waited a long time to get the decision of the fiancee visa to end up with the refusal. I'm just surprised that they never bothered to ask for the missing documents when almost everybody else has got an email to submit any required documents. They have also cited that we have not submitted the letter from the last employer. We didn't know we had to do that, we only submitted the present employer letter.
Old Jul 7th 2019, 5:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much. I'm so stressed out by everything. I've already waited a long time to get the decision of the fiancee visa to end up with the refusal. I'm just surprised that they never bothered to ask for the missing documents when almost everybody else has got an email to submit any required documents. They have also cited that we have not submitted the letter from the last employer. We didn't know we had to do that, we only submitted the present employer letter.
Sounds like you submitted documents for a different category - which did you apply under?
Old Jul 7th 2019, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sounds like you submitted documents for a different category - which did you apply under?
For category B. I didn't realise at the time that we needed 12 months of payslips
Old Jul 7th 2019, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you thought you only had to submit 6 months of payslips, but actually submitted 8 months, why did you think you would be asked for missing documents? Your argument does not make sense.
Old Jul 7th 2019, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

For category B. I didn't realise at the time that we needed 12 months of payslips

If you chose to apply under Cat B then logically you knew about Cat A. Your research of the two categories would have informed you that Cat A asks for 6 months of payslips and Cat B 12 months. (as it was you presented 8 months?)

The ECO is under no obligation to request missing documentation, especially if they believe that the missing documentation will make no difference to the outcome of the application.

In another post you also indicate you did not present proof of a previous employer - presumably an employer who you worked for in the 12 months immediately prior to the application.

Personally, I think you have been rightly refused and that an appeal will fail - however if you have 12 months to spend on an appeal that is up to you.
Old Jul 7th 2019, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
If you thought you only had to submit 6 months of payslips, but actually submitted 8 months, why did you think you would be asked for missing documents? Your argument does not make sense.
We submitted 8 months of payslips because we thought that 6 months is the requirement (2 months extra in case just like we would have submitted 14 months if we knew the requirement was 12 months of payslips). We thought we'd be asked for missing documents because the customer care confirmed this when we called them. If we have to pay for the customer care to give us wrong information, this is outright scamming. There is absolutely no other way to contact UKVI other than them and then when we do, we get wrong information.
Old Jul 7th 2019, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

If you chose to apply under Cat B then logically you knew about Cat A. Your research of the two categories would have informed you that Cat A asks for 6 months of payslips and Cat B 12 months. (as it was you presented 8 months?)

The ECO is under no obligation to request missing documentation, especially if they believe that the missing documentation will make no difference to the outcome of the application.

In another post you also indicate you did not present proof of a previous employer - presumably an employer who you worked for in the 12 months immediately prior to the application.

Personally, I think you have been rightly refused and that an appeal will fail - however if you have 12 months to spend on an appeal that is up to you.
At the time I knew about Category A and B but had not done my research well enough to know that we need to provide 12 months of payslips for Category B. We submitted the current employer letter because as it says on their website, we only need to submit a letter from 'an employer'. The missing 4 months of payslips would have made all the difference only if they had asked for it as we were told by the customer care whom we rang not once but twice. They absolutely had to believe that the missing documents would have made all the difference.
Old Jul 7th 2019, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At the time I knew about Category A and B but had not done my research well enough to know that we need to provide 12 months of payslips for Category B. We submitted the current employer letter because as it says on their website, we only need to submit a letter from 'an employer'. The missing 4 months of payslips would have made all the difference only if they had asked for it as we were told by the customer care whom we rang not once but twice. They absolutely had to believe that the missing documents would have made all the difference.

??? so why not apply under Cat A?

I

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Jul 7th 2019 at 9:37 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2019, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jass dhillon18
Hey I just read your post and I'm in the same situation. My husband received an email on Wednesday evening stating that they have overturned the refusal and the next step was to make payment for IHS (immigration health surcharge) my husband received 2nd email yesterday with a link to where the payment is being made and once the payment has been made my husband will then have to take his passport and copy of IHS email to the application centre. So this morning my husband made the payment of IHS and he took his passport to the application centre for submission. So do you have any rough idea how long it'll take for my husband's visa to arrive? How long is it usually?

Thank you
Jass
the IHS paymet can be made after the initial application ?
Old Jul 8th 2019, 10:22 am
Just Joined

??? so why not apply under Cat A?

I
Category B because my sponsor changed jobs less than 6 months before the application date

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.