UKVI Spouse Visa

Old Aug 10th 2018, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Shadowfair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UKVI Spouse Visa

Hi Guys,

when you receive the following what does it mean ?

Your application is now in the final stages of processing and a decision will be made as soon as possible.

i has passed the 30 days and still nothing
escalated and still nothing

how can they play people like this where they constantly delay the visa?
Old Aug 10th 2018, 11:50 am
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice
Default Re: UKVI Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by Shadowfair
Hi Guys,

when you receive the following what does it mean ?

Your application is now in the final stages of processing and a decision will be made as soon as possible.

i has passed the 30 days and still nothing
escalated and still nothing

how can they play people like this where they constantly delay the visa?
I literally just called UKVI and they were babbling on about everything being delayed because of the school holidays blah blah blah.

I got that response on Monday 6th August via a response to an email enquiry that the solicitor i hired made - 2 days later (8th) i called them and they told me a decision was made on the 6th, you might give them a quick call to see
Old Aug 10th 2018, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

what is your timelines ?
mine was bio on 27th June and eco email on 9th july

if you don't mine me asking, where did you apply from and did you get the eco email or email for decision made?

i suppose yours was tlscontact
Old Aug 10th 2018, 11:58 am
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice

what is your timelines ?
mine was bio on 27th June and eco email on 9th july

if you don't mine me asking, where did you apply from and did you get the eco email or email for decision made?

i suppose yours was tlscontact
Check out the Timeline Thread - i posted my updated dates there 2 days ago - i never did get the decision made email, they told me over phone. I did get the ECO email though, applied from Houston, USA
Old Aug 10th 2018, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

just called up and nothing

another £6 wasted
i don't know what the text means

I am hoping it means positive news.
did you get the visa and did your tls contact page update or is it VFS from us?
Old Aug 10th 2018, 12:07 pm
UK spouse visa

just called up and nothing

another £6 wasted
i don't know what the text means

I am hoping it means positive news.
did you get the visa and did your tls contact page update or is it VFS from us?
I haven't got mine yet - they said up to 3 weeks to send it once decision made (sigh)
Old Aug 10th 2018, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

they are useless monkies

so annoyed , even mp said they are annoyed with UKVI rip off. they are asking ukvi to stop the priority service as it is charging a premium for no guarantee
Old Aug 10th 2018, 12:28 pm
UK spouse visa

they are useless monkies

so annoyed , even mp said they are annoyed with UKVI rip off. they are asking ukvi to stop the priority service as it is charging a premium for no guarantee
Agreed - unfortunately we just have to suck it up - most stressful time of my life so far dealing with this visa
Old Aug 10th 2018, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

IsItSconOrScone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by movingtolakes
I haven't got mine yet - they said up to 3 weeks to send it once decision made (sigh)

3 weeks? What? To put in the prepaid envelope and put it in the corner with the rest of the outgoing mail?
Old Aug 10th 2018, 3:52 pm
UK spouse visa

Originally Posted by IsItSconOrScone
3 weeks? What? To put in the prepaid envelope and put it in the corner with the rest of the outgoing mail?
thats what they said - its been 4 days for me since the decision and the UPS says it has still not left sheffield
Old Aug 10th 2018, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

thats what they said - its been 4 days for me since the decision and the UPS says it has still not left sheffield
Congrats on the decision finally being made, btw. Sorry you have to wait so long after finding out about it. I'm half way to my 30 and trying to prepare mentally for all this. Maybe it'll ship out Monday? Crossing my fingers for you.
Old Aug 13th 2018, 1:42 pm
UK spouse visa

Originally Posted by IsItSconOrScone
Congrats on the decision finally being made, btw. Sorry you have to wait so long after finding out about it. I'm half way to my 30 and trying to prepare mentally for all this. Maybe it'll ship out Monday? Crossing my fingers for you.
Thanks - i did receive an email from them today confirming a decision is made, and a second email with the tracking number. My thought is the package has been prepped for sending and its sitting in the office waiting for the UPS pickup which i guess will be at the end of the day, lets see!
Old Aug 13th 2018, 2:46 pm
UK spouse visa

If it helps anyone to know - my package was just picked up by UPS at 330 UK time - perhaps this is a standard pickup time? I have been checking my UPS tracking literally every 3 seconds
Old Aug 13th 2018, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

If it helps anyone to know - my package was just picked up by UPS at 330 UK time - perhaps this is a standard pickup time? I have been checking my UPS tracking literally every 3 seconds

Woohoo! Almost there
Old Aug 13th 2018, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

looked on the net and few people have said after receiving final email visa was granted.

some after few month and some after few days.

does this suggest receiving visa for sure?

if you have passed the 30 days limit on priority and have not received the non straight forward email is it safe to say you won't

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.