UKVCAS Biometric Appointment

Old Sep 23rd 2021, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

oxygen28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UKVCAS Biometric Appointment

Hi,

I just want to ask if it is recommended or possible to book an appointment for UKVCAS for my Biometrics in advance? Ahead of lodging my application?

I will be applying to extend my spouse visa which is expiring end of October. I'm still working on my documents pics, bills, and then I'll do the online application. Hopefully, I'll be able to lodge my application online next week.

I'm now worried that after lodging my application, I won't get sooner booking for Biometrics. Would that affect my result/

Please advise.

Thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2021, 2:45 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UKVCAS Biometric Appointment

No, that’s not possible. You can only book your appointment once you submit your application.
Old Sep 24th 2021, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
No, that’s not possible. You can only book your appointment once you submit your application.
Thanks BritInParis!

Another thing, if I submit my application end of this month or early October, do I need to do my Biometric before my BRP expiration (expiring on October 28? Or I can wait until I get a slot for a nearby location. I just asked as I've read that the waiting time for open slots are quite far and some people go to further location to get their Biometrics done.

Thanks again.
Old Sep 25th 2021, 1:26 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oxygen28
Thanks BritInParis!

Another thing, if I submit my application end of this month or early October, do I need to do my Biometric before my BRP expiration (expiring on October 28? Or I can wait until I get a slot for a nearby location. I just asked as I've read that the waiting time for open slots are quite far and some people go to further location to get their Biometrics done.

Thanks again.
All you need to do is submit your application before 28 October. There’s no issue if you attend your appointment after your BRP has expired.
Old Sep 26th 2021, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
All you need to do is submit your application before 28 October. There’s no issue if you attend your appointment after your BRP has expired.
Oh that's great! I'm relieved. Thanks BritInParis!
Old Sep 26th 2021, 11:40 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oxygen28
Oh that's great! I'm relieved. Thanks BritInParis!