UKF Application Complete

Old Nov 15th 2022, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Bronwynne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UKF Application Complete

Hi All,

I am new here and I just recently completed the UKF application for my daughter who is in the Philippines. The Document Checklist stated that I have to submit her documents to Liverpool within 20 days. I did not expect that as I thought I will be able to upload all her evidences and supporting documents online.

Now here is my concern, her original birth certificate is with her as I had it apostilled there but I have the rest of the documents (Qatar) including his father's GRO issued birth certificate. If I will wait for the certificate to arrive from the Philippines or vice versa, we might not make the 20 days mark.
Also, she needs to sign the application, right? Which I assume should be sent as original? What about my parental consent (she's 16), should it be sent as original also? As for the referees, our 1st referee is the guidance counselor in the school she is attending since she was Grade 01, so that should be an original too if the documents will be sent from the Philippines? As for the 2nd referee, it is my British friend who I know for years already and that she met during her visits here in Qatar since 2015, shall I send the original declaration he signs? He is currently based in Saudi at the moment and that's a concern too.

Can someone please give me an opinion what's the best way to proceed?

Thanks!