UK spouse visa query on finances

Old Aug 29th 2017, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

Peat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK spouse visa query on finances

Hi, I've got another question.

I'd been planning to apply using cash savings as the sole source of support as my employment history has had a lot of temporary jobs recently. It contains more than the needed sum and has done for near a year.

However, I have had jobs, and I don't want them getting suspicious about not mentioning it. What should I say? Do I need to include pay slips if my bank statements show all the necessary money?
Old Aug 29th 2017, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK spouse visa query on finances

Include a statement declaring what you have written here.
Old Aug 29th 2017, 8:15 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peat
Hi, I've got another question.

I'd been planning to apply using cash savings as the sole source of support as my employment history has had a lot of temporary jobs recently. It contains more than the needed sum and has done for near a year.

However, I have had jobs, and I don't want them getting suspicious about not mentioning it. What should I say? Do I need to include pay slips if my bank statements show all the necessary money?
If you're applying using cash savings you don't need to provide any information at all regarding your employment, or lack of employment.

However, you will need to declare the source of the cash savings.
Old Sep 8th 2017, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Peat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you. Just to double check, that means when it comes to filling out Appendix 2, only doing the section relating to savings, and leaving that relating to employment empty?
Old Sep 8th 2017, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

pabonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes you only need to fill in the relevant sections on Appendix 2, the others can be blank.