UK spouse visa process

Old Aug 1st 2017, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Newuser589 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted some advice regarding the application process.
I am sponsering my husband who is in bangladesh. I am going to apply for a spouse visa on his behalf from the UK.
What do i do with the documents once i submit the application online? I do not know what we need to do from that point. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Just wanted to know where do i send the supporting docs? Do i send to sheffield? Or do i send to my husband in bangladesh to submit?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 1st 2017 at 1:31 pm. Reason: Posts merged as they're on the same subject.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 5:55 am
Rez
Forum Regular

Rez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK spouse visa process

Hello,

You need to post your supporting documents to Sheffield. You can post it from UK via Royal Mail or smthn. Prior to do that submit your online application and then ask your husband to submit biometrics to VFS from Bangladesh. After that only you should post his supporting documents.

That was what I did and now I am waiting for my decision. I am on day 51, expecting a good news by next week.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 5:58 am
Rez
Forum Regular

Rez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK spouse visa process

By the way start your process soon because it will take 60 working days to process your visa. Good Luck!