Uk Spouse Visa Priority On Supporting Documents Bundle

Old Sep 10th 2018, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Gunner786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk Spouse Visa Priority On Supporting Documents Bundle

I did a uk spouse visa application last month with priority service.

But im reading in threads that you need to write priority service on the bundle as thats the only way they will know its a priority application. Can anyone advise on this cos i dont think my solicitor wrote priority on the envelope but we included the priority receipt and everything else as it should be.

Has been over 5 weeks and my supporting documents have still not been sent back too.
Old Sep 11th 2018, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Lisi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk Spouse Visa Priority On Supporting Documents Bundle

Where are you applying from , I'm in the same boat 😩
Old Sep 11th 2018, 4:46 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Money well-spent evidently.
Old Sep 11th 2018, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lisi1
Where are you applying from , I'm in the same boat 😩
pakistan.
Old Sep 11th 2018, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

I hope you get any news soon but I'm close to my 12 weeks now and still waiting for decisions 🤞
Old Sep 12th 2018, 3:56 am
Just Joined

Biometrics was on 24th. Documents sent on 26th and they signed for it on 30th july.

I got this email on 3rd september
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
Regards,
Nasima
UK Visas and Immigration.

And this on 5th september
Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

But supporting evidence not returned yet. Its coming upto 6 weeks now.

Last edited by Gunner786; Sep 12th 2018 at 5:23 am.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 5:24 am
Just Joined

Going by this timeline any rough ideas wether all is going well or is my priority fee wasted....
Old Sep 12th 2018, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

I think it's all going well we just have to be patient, and wait for the final answer, I'm afraid the priority only gets us on the front on the queue, and I believe 80% of applicants they pay for it so it's a big queue, and as I was reading in some others forums, they are a short staff some time they don't take mor then a 3 applicants a day, all I can say hopefully with a decision soon 🤞
Old Sep 13th 2018, 6:56 am
Just Joined

gunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
My wife has just had her visa approved , she is from Russia . The home office know your bundle is priority because of the fee you paid , I did not pay a priority fee ,our visa reply took 3 months to the day , on the same day my solicitor had my bundle returned , Our friends also from Russia paid for priority, and they received there visa exactly 2 months from the date of application

Last edited by gunter; Sep 13th 2018 at 7:03 am.
Old Sep 13th 2018, 8:29 am
Just Joined

[left]
Originally Posted by gunter
Hi
My wife has just had her visa approved , she is from Russia . The home office know your bundle is priority because of the fee you paid , I did not pay a priority fee ,our visa reply took 3 months to the day , on the same day my solicitor had my bundle returned , Our friends also from Russia paid for priority, and they received there visa exactly 2 months from the date of application
[/left. Hi congratulations to you both, it's so frustrating as I thing i did waste my priority money,I've applied 2st July and still no decision, and my wife and 1 yr old daughter are in England , it's just so hard to go through this 😰
Old Sep 13th 2018, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Wife got this sms today....

The processed visa application for GWF###### was received on 9/13/2018.

Does this mean passport is ready for collection?
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 10:19 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gunner786
Wife got this sms today....

The processed visa application for GWF###### was received on 9/13/2018.

Does this mean passport is ready for collection?
Yes.
Old Sep 27th 2018, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Moonlighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, to avoid that confusion regarding whether you paid for priority visa or not, where is it recommended to write down this info?
Old Sep 27th 2018, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by Moonlighter
Well, to avoid that confusion regarding whether you paid for priority visa or not, where is it recommended to write down this info?
In big letters on the envelope.
Old Sep 27th 2018, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

CarlyB26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there. Just wanted to say I'm waiting for a uk spouse visa I'm also in priority. I'm at the end of it being 6 weeks. Anyone else on this same timeline?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.