UK SPOUSE VISA - Address where we live

Old Jul 28th 2020, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

markandebony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK SPOUSE VISA - Address where we live

We are currently stuck in Hong Kong with COVID 19 issues.My wife's previous spouse visa has expired. So we need to reapply. WE have our home in the UK which we currently rent out to friends. When we return to the UK we may not live there but may rent a property further south nearer my father. But we will confirm that once back in the UK.

Can we still use our home address in the UK on our spouse visa application?

Thank you
Old Jul 28th 2020, 3:21 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK SPOUSE VISA - Address where we live

Yes, so long as you will potentially have it available to live in. I.e. the lease to your friends will end before you return to the UK, or you have the right to terminate it.