VFS Cebu

Old Aug 22nd 2018, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Samo94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VFS Cebu

Hi There every one i just wanted to see if any one has any advise or suggestions, its my first post here but been reading a lot with out joining about settlement visa fiasco.

My wife lives in Cebu me in UK and we have been applying for settlement visa, we done the online application i have send all the documents to Sheffield,
this morning 3am lea phones me from VFS Cebu office (as her bio appointment was at that time in cebu), that the fast trac service is 38,000.00 pesos and has to be paid in cash, i was thinking i could pay by credit or debit card its like some shady drug deal, me still half in sleep mode not thinking correctly let lea leave the appointment to go and get the money.
on returning to office it was closed but the staff reassured Lea that if she missed the appointment we could re book and also pay a extra 3000 pesos for some thing else i could not find on the website.

i cannot find a means to re book an appointment for the VFS and my head is in hell, can any one help me to do this Lea is going back to the VFS 23rd Aug to see what will happen now.

Thanks Dave
Old Aug 22nd 2018, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Shadowfair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VFS Cebu

Originally Posted by Samo94
Hi There every one i just wanted to see if any one has any advise or suggestions, its my first post here but been reading a lot with out joining about settlement visa fiasco.

My wife lives in Cebu me in UK and we have been applying for settlement visa, we done the online application i have send all the documents to Sheffield,
this morning 3am lea phones me from VFS Cebu office (as her bio appointment was at that time in cebu), that the fast trac service is 38,000.00 pesos and has to be paid in cash, i was thinking i could pay by credit or debit card its like some shady drug deal, me still half in sleep mode not thinking correctly let lea leave the appointment to go and get the money.
on returning to office it was closed but the staff reassured Lea that if she missed the appointment we could re book and also pay a extra 3000 pesos for some thing else i could not find on the website.

i cannot find a means to re book an appointment for the VFS and my head is in hell, can any one help me to do this Lea is going back to the VFS 23rd Aug to see what will happen now.

Thanks Dave

check vfs website as tls( another contractor of ukvi) offers walk in appointment for £70 roughly before or after the appointment

you should be ok as i just checked the website and they offer it so you have in reallity lost £70 . That is it
Old Aug 22nd 2018, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for info so far, Just to update I did manage to log into the cebu VFS site pay for the fast track service and also hopefully the walk in service for 3000 pesos but it's still very confusing for me to be doing this as the info on the site is very sketchy I will update after Lea visits tomorrow. ......Dave

Just searched TLS Cebu center nothing I could find

Last edited by Samo94; Aug 22nd 2018 at 5:50 pm. Reason: Update
Old Aug 24th 2018, 6:03 am
Just Joined

Paid another 3000 pesos and got the walk in service now its the waiting game
Old Oct 11th 2018, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Final update for this post. Paid for the walk In left leas passport there and all done in cebu she then sent all her papers to me in uk and I added all my papers and sent to sheffield about 1 week later I got an email I had not sent in my proof of income papers that come into force on 14th August 2018 so it was a mad rush for me to download the forms fill in as best I could as I was working away from home and I had all ready sent in my accounts for the last 3 years but explained where the info could be found then photographed the pages and emailed off that was August 28th.
4th October lea was told her passport was on its way to delivery point and courier would inform her when ready for collection,,,,,,,,, that was the only information we had OMG it was a real strain waiting for passport to arrive so we could see if she got excepted. ..... 8th October collected passport and she has a flight to join me in UK on 12th October......
Don't give up guys we applied for 2 holiday visas and both times refused but after 7 years of relationship she's coming here .......Dave and Lea
Old Oct 12th 2018, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

Did not do CFO STICKER seminar. ....... flight missed £700 down have to do that after you get visa then you can leave .... a costly lesson learned only here about that at passport check in airport.......

Dave