UK spouse visa

Old Oct 3rd 2019, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Mahdiazd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK spouse visa

Hi all,
My wife applied for settlement visa in June via VFS global office in Dubai. We did get priority service to keep her passport.
We received an email in September asking her to submit her passport to VFS. (We also received a decision letter saying application was successful.)
Now it’s been 10 working days since she submitted her passport and she had to extend her stay and UAE visa as she is waiting for her passport. We called UKVI and they escalated but they were not helpful and asked us to wait 15 working days but she cant stay that long as she cannot extend her visa anymore. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 9:05 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK spouse visa

Not a fan of the ‘Keep My Passport’ service for this reason. It’s a common complaint.