IHS repayment help pls ?!

Old Mar 14th 2017, 10:37 am
Just Joined

asif_sharif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IHS repayment help pls ?!

hello all sorry for the abrupt first post but i mighty peed off at the home office.

there's noting on the .GOV site to explain on how to repay the IHS fee once the an appeal is complete and a judge has allowed entry. That £1.37p a minute line is a joke they use a dontreply email address wanting you to go through whole process of filling there form in again.

Can't even get my wifes name right in a email in what way does FIZA sound or read like SUSAN
Old Mar 15th 2017, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IHS repayment help pls ?!

Originally Posted by asif_sharif
hello all sorry for the abrupt first post but i mighty peed off at the home office.

there's noting on the .GOV site to explain on how to repay the IHS fee once the an appeal is complete and a judge has allowed entry. That £1.37p a minute line is a joke they use a dontreply email address wanting you to go through whole process of filling there form in again.

Can't even get my wifes name right in a email in what way does FIZA sound or read like SUSAN
Use internet call e.g. Skype. It works.
Old Mar 15th 2017, 11:19 am
Just Joined

asif_sharif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IHS repayment help pls ?!

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Use internet call e.g. Skype. It works.
lol didnt even know you could do that, how ??