UK Spousal Visa - Accommodation Requirements

Old Apr 15th 2019, 6:07 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
mgnfails is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Spousal Visa - Accommodation Requirements

I am applying for a UK Spousal Visa. I am in the USA and my partner is in the UK.

For the accommodation requirements I am wondering if the tenancy agreement is necessary. The house that he resides in he currently rents in a flat share and has lived there for 5 years. He never has had a tenancy agreement for the house. It is man's honor that rent will be paid with all the tenants in the house.

We are able to provide a letter from landlord with him stating we can live in the house indefinitely etc., and we can also provide a property inspection.

One room in the house share pays bills so know bills are in my partner's name.

My question is:

1)will the letter from landlord
2) proof he owns the property
3) Property inspection
Be enough for the accommodation requirement? Or is a tenancy agreement mandatory for the application?
Also, should I summit bill's of the house such as council tax under my flatmates name, or are they not necessary to provide?

Thank you for the help!
mgnfails is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.