Uk premium spouse visa

Old Feb 21st 2017, 10:33 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk premium spouse visa

Originally Posted by BritInParis
It's £450 if you pay online in pound sterling, a bit more depending on the exchange rate if you pay in Pakistani rupees in cash at the VAC.
Thanks. It sounded a lot but I probably paid something similar from Oz - it's all a blur really!
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

xoticsash is an unknown quantity at this point

It's £450 if you pay online in pound sterling, a bit more depending on the exchange rate if you pay in Pakistani rupees in cash at the VAC.
Yes its 450 but lawyers also charge some amoount so its 500 almost. But priority visa does not worth the money.
I email sheffield today. They said that my visa status is currently under progress. I emailed them 10 days before . They said that my application is yet to be assessed. Can you kindly tell me that " yet to be assessed " and " currently under progress" is different status or it sounds same. Should i feel a bit hopeful for these word "currently under progress"
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 9:17 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xoticsash
Yes its 450 but lawyers also charge some amoount so its 500 almost. But priority visa does not worth the money.
I email sheffield today. They said that my visa status is currently under progress. I emailed them 10 days before . They said that my application is yet to be assessed. Can you kindly tell me that " yet to be assessed " and " currently under progress" is different status or it sounds same. Should i feel a bit hopeful for these word "currently under progress"
"Yet to be assessed" would mean it's been sat in a plastic crate and no-one has looked at it yet. "Currently under progress" would suggest an ECO has been allocated your application and is assessing it now.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

"Yet to be assessed" would mean it's been sat in a plastic crate and no-one has looked at it yet. "Currently under progress" would suggest an ECO has been allocated your application and is assessing it now.
thankyou for your reply. Whats your experince says and suggest that how long it will take. I know every one has individual case but i am asking just a rough guess
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 8:16 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou for your reply. Whats your experince says and suggest that how long it will take. I know every one has individual case but i am asking just a rough guess
A very rough guess would be that it could take several weeks.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

A very rough guess would be that it could take several weeks.
i am so tensed . Pray for me all of you
Old Feb 24th 2017, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

i am so tensed . Pray for me all of you
Look on the bright side;
1. you have contacted Sheffield and got an answer which shows they located your application and will know it is for Priority Processing due to the payments made.
2. As BIP says, from the reply, your application is being examined by an ECO so things are moving.

Because you are from Pakistan it will always take longer to process , even with priority, due to the potential for forged documents. For example, if I applied for my Filipina wifes spouse visa , the documents sent with the application all have to be verified by either the Embassy here, and/or the Philippine government for the same reason of potential forgeries. Again, I can go down to a street here in Cebu and purchase a "Nursing Degree" for about £20!! Marriage "certificates " are also easily available. So you can see why it takes time to ensure documents are genuine.
All you can do is wait I'm afraid. However - do NOT book any flights etc until you have the actual visa.

Good Luck!
Old Feb 24th 2017, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by quiltman
Look on the bright side;
1. you have contacted Sheffield and got an answer which shows they located your application and will know it is for Priority Processing due to the payments made.
2. As BIP says, from the reply, your application is being examined by an ECO so things are moving.

Because you are from Pakistan it will always take longer to process , even with priority, due to the potential for forged documents. For example, if I applied for my Filipina wifes spouse visa , the documents sent with the application all have to be verified by either the Embassy here, and/or the Philippine government for the same reason of potential forgeries. Again, I can go down to a street here in Cebu and purchase a "Nursing Degree" for about £20!! Marriage "certificates " are also easily available. So you can see why it takes time to ensure documents are genuine.
All you can do is wait I'm afraid. However - do NOT book any flights etc until you have the actual visa.

Good Luck!
Agree with you. Thankyou for your words
Old Feb 24th 2017, 7:51 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quiltman
Look on the bright side;

Good Luck!
Very kind and supportive of you quiltman
Old Feb 27th 2017, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou for your guidance.
Can you kindly tell me that is that alright as my husband and his employer receive a call from home office uk n ask the same questions from both. Or is it suspicious that they are checking or doubtful about my husband job. Employer and my husband asnwers the same although, but home office asks the walls n colour of the building. As my husband did not notice the colour so he did answers the same. I am worried that is this question matters. Home office did not ask this question from employer. Please guide
Old Nov 8th 2017, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

Hakbe is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so worried for my uk priority visa delayed reply. Ny husband has applied for uk spouse settlement visa for me on priority services. My time line is
Documents received n biomatric on 18th january
Email fr confirmation 19 jan
Now 21 working days have been passed. I m still waiting for the decision. I have no previous record of visa refusal. I m concerned that why its so late.
If you are facing the same kindly comment. So may b it wil give me moral support
Did you get your visa please?
Old Nov 8th 2017, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Where did you make your application?
I have the same problem i have posted my documents 3 weeks ago and it is a priority settelment visa and i didn't recevie any thing? I m afraid
Old Nov 8th 2017, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

i read the other discussion in forum. a person named "nigel" said that it is necessary to mentioned in the cover title that you have applied priority services, otherwise they didnot know that this person has used the priority service. is that true? my husband has paid 500 pounds for that, now i didnot know that whether he mentioned or not... n as u said the priority takes lesser days than normal, then why i am on the 5th week of waiting
Did you get your visa?
Old Nov 8th 2017, 3:24 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hakbe
Did you get your visa?
OP hasn't been posting since March so may never see your post.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 3:27 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hakbe
I have the same problem i have posted my documents 3 weeks ago and it is a priority settelment visa and i didn't recevie any thing? I m afraid
Extremely optimistic hoping for a reply by now, the system is hugely backlogged and applications, even priority ones, are taking 10 to 12 weeks, especially from high risk countries like Pakistan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.