UK passport printing problems

Old May 19th 2018, 4:50 pm
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice
Default UK passport printing problems

I have done and paid for the passport but i cannot for the life of me seem to get the declaration documents to print to the correct size, the instructions say don't change the scaling but when i do that and print the text is orientated to the left side leaving too much of a gap on the right compared to viewing the document on the computer

Anyone been through this recently its driving me crazy and i'm trying to get the stuff sent today

Thanks
Old May 21st 2018, 10:37 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK passport printing problems

Suspect this is a paper size issue - what size paper are you trying to print on? What is the print screen saying it is printing?
Old May 21st 2018, 12:45 pm
UK spouse visa

movingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nicemovingtolakes is just really nice

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Suspect this is a paper size issue - what size paper are you trying to print on? What is the print screen saying it is printing?
Its due to USA standard paper being "letter" which is slightly different size to A4 used in UK. I'm wondering if its ok to send the declaration form on letter size rather than A4 because its hard to find A4 in USA, do you think it will be an issue? I recall 3 years ago when i sent off my sons passport i didn't even think twice about it and it was sent on letter paper and i got the passport no problems - seems 3 years later i am looking into the details too much
Old May 21st 2018, 12:58 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If it's just extra space and nothing is missing then I wouldn't worry about it.