Uk Passport

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

iball1407 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk Passport

Good Afternoon All,

I have recently applied for my British passport about 3 wks ago. They assesed the fee to my credit card last Friday and was wondering whats the next step and if that guarentees my passport being issued? I am a US citizen and applied for it because my father is British decent and I am eligible. Any feedback would be greatful. I really just want to know the whats the rest of the process for this. I have read all laws and know that I am qualified and I have provided them with all the necessary paperwork.

THANKS AGAIN!

Eileen
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Uk Passport

Any one with the same situation? How long did it take after you paid? Im sure there is someone else out there!? lol HELPPPP!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 11:04 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

If you do a search, you'll find they were way behind in processing applications a little while back, not sure if they are back up to speed yet. I got mine in right before the slow down/stop and they took about 6 weeks from when I posted it in.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

Did you have to go on an interview? or they just send it?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:24 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iball1407
Did you have to go on an interview? or they just send it?
They just sent it.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

OOOoo... Very exciting!!! lol I hope I get it soon Im on week 5, Ill be more patient now that I know this. Thanks A LOT!!!!