UK Fiance Visa: Help

Old Nov 27th 2017, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Alexander01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Fiance Visa: Help

Good day all,

I am in the process of sending my supporting documents to Shelfied, which will precisely be on Tuesday 28th November 2017.

I did my Biometrics today the 27th being Moday and my online application which was started on the 7th of November was submitted and payment made on the 22nd November 2017.

My question is this: My fiancee/sponsor's 6 months bank statement was done from May to Friday 24th November because i was supposed to send the supporting documents immediately after the Biometrics. Furthermore the last payslip was the October one since she is paid on the last day of each month. Just now she said the online version of her physical payslip for november is available and am wondering if there is any need to include it among the other payslips even though the salary will not drop till the 30 or 31st as the case maybe.

Please i need you guys advice. Should i forget the november payslip or not

Cheers.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: UK Fiance Visa: Help

Anyone please help.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 1:49 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

It's assessed from the date of application (22 November) so anything after this date is not relevant.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
It's assessed from the date of application (22 November) so anything after this date is not relevant.
Thanks a lot.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Row17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

Sorry to hijack this thread as I did not want to open another since it is based on the Subject.

Please what is the right answer to the question "What is your marital status?" in the online application form of fiancee visa under Settlement.

My guess is Fiancee/Proposed Civil Partner but i have read that some people chose "Single".

Please i will appreciate your advise and clarification.

Thanks