UK Fiance application, TSLcontact issues

Old Feb 12th 2019, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

artnoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Post UK Fiance application, TSLcontact issues

HI All,

I'm in need of some help. I'm an Australian living in Berlin, and I'm applying for a UK fiancee visa (my partner is Welsh and living in the UK).

Regarding the application itself, I feel like it is pretty straight forward. I have submitted my Visa4UK application, and made and paid for an appointment through the (new?) TSLcontact Berlin office, which i was directed to from the Visa4UK website. Also, straight forward. But now I want to apply for a priority visa, which says it needs to be paid online, but there is no registration menu for the TSLcontact Berlin website (note, priority application is offered at this location) . I have tried to go through the Visa4UK site to connect to then connect to TSLcontact, but with zero luck. Most other countries have this option on their home page!

I have also seen on forums people recommending you register with TLScontact prior to the appointment to prevent delays on the day?

Lastly, a lot of people are suggesting to "upload" your documents first before attending your application appointment, but where am i suppose to do this, hulp!!

I know this is a new system, so there isn't a lot of feedback yet on forums (or maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places!!).