UAE Visa cancelation required??

Old Jul 22nd 2018, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

ehsaan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UAE Visa cancelation required??

Hi All,

i am having a confussion about my application for uk spouse visa/ settlement visa. i have been working in UAE on employment visa from last october but because of some family emergency i had to leave UAE and i took emergency leave from my employer. Now its not possible for me go back to UAE i have alredy sent resignation via e-mail to my employer.

But i am afraid my employer may request UAE Emigration to put me on absconding list.

my question is that as UAE visa is still pasted on my passport and now i am going to apply for UK SPOUSE VISA. Do i need cancelation of UAE visa prior to that and is there any negative effect of being on Absconding list of UAE emigration if i apply for UK VISA without visa cancelation details ??

Really need some help from the community from any one who can help me clear my confusion.

i'll appretiate the help.
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 1:43 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE Visa cancelation required??

I think it unlikely. The Home Office tends to be rather more concerned about people staying in countries for longer than they are allowed rather than leaving without permission. What passport do you hold and where are you now?
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

ehsaan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I think it unlikely. The Home Office tends to be rather more concerned about people staying in countries for longer than they are allowed rather than leaving without permission. What passport do you hold and where are you now?
Thanks for your responce mate. i am currently in pakistan and i am holding pakistani passport.

As i was filling the online visa application form and there i had to mention my travel history i mentioned that i have been on employment visa in UAE and under my current job detail i am planning not to mention my UAE Job as i have already sent my resignation to my company. But i am afraid when i will submit my Visa application with passport UK embassy will see my UAE employment visa pasted on my passport. i am worried if they put some objection as there is no canceletion stamp on my visa and i minght be listed on absconding list of UAE emigration.

please guide me in this regards how should i put my application to avoid objection or refusal.
Old Jul 24th 2018, 11:42 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't think it's going to be an issue. AFAIK there's no question on the application form that would apply to your circumstances. Do you even know if you're on the list?