U.K. Spouse Visa a few questions

Old Sep 1st 2017, 7:11 am
Just Joined

Jongohome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default U.K. Spouse Visa a few questions

Hi all,

Please someone kindly assist me with some questions I have.

I currently work in Japan as an English teacher I have worked here for just over 6 months.
Am I now able to apply for a UK spouse visa using my salary of ¥2500000pa (£17,800pa) as part of the financial requirement? Or do I have to wait until I earn the full amount of my salary after 12 months?

Second question, I took money out of my account which had been in there for some time as an emergency, I still hold that money in cash notes does that count as savings in my possession for more than 6 months is there any way to document this with a bank note or is it now invalid towards my savings?

I have also recently read that as of the 10th of August you are now able to get financial help from your family and they are able to represent you as a guarantor, does this mean that any savings they hold would count directly towards your financial savings or do they expect you to still transfer the money between accounts?

I know my questions are a little difficult, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jon