u.k spouse visa

Old Nov 21st 2016, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

waqas ghani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default u.k spouse visa

hi evryone, this waqas ghani from pakistan. i got married in july 2015 and my wife is a afghan british citizen, we spent 6 months with each other (in this duration we missed a baby boy of 2 months) after this my wife went to U.K in Feb 2016, and she started job, on thz job her yearyly income is 19300£ after 7 months she applied for me. . i pass ielts life skills nd TB test and then we applied for settelment visa on 17 oct 2016 then i got an appointment on 24 oct 2016 for biometric , i went to fedex did my biometric and submitted my passport, then my wife sent all the supporting documents(marriage certificate, missed baby medical report, merriage photographs, english report, TB report, Appendix 2, cover letter, bank statement of my wife, payslips, and our chat conversation of facebook and whatsapp before and after marriage) to sheffield and they returned my all documents within a week, and now 1 month is completing, so my question is that how much time wil it take and wht is a success rate. . as my case is a straight forward case. . .????
Old Nov 21st 2016, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: u.k spouse visa

The Visa Application Processing times website is showing that most applications from Karachi Pakistan are completed in around 90 days (that's 90 working days)

https://visa-processingtimes.homeoff...ment-visas/all

If you did not apply in Karachi then check for your particular area.