Two way ticket / or one way Ticket

Old Oct 6th 2016, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Two way ticket / or one way Ticket

Hi All, i am booking my flight tomorrow, i do beleive i wont need a two way ticket just a one way, on my settlement Visa to the UK... is this right.

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 6th 2016, 1:14 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two way ticket / or one way Ticket

If you have a visa allowing you to live in the US you don't need a return ticket, however a return ticket may be cheaper than a one way. I have also heard of people getting a partial refund, or credit for a future flight, from the return leg of a "non-refundable" ticket.
Old Oct 6th 2016, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Thanks Pulaski...am going from Toronto to the UK ..
Old Oct 6th 2016, 1:26 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
Thanks Pulaski...am going from Toronto to the UK ..
Ooops, sorry, my mistake. .... Advice is exactly the same though.

BTW the airline will peobably want to see your visa at check-in.
Old Oct 6th 2016, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Ooops, sorry, my mistake. .... Advice is exactly the same though.

BTW the airline will peobably want to see your visa at check-in.
no worries...ty