Tired of waiting - still no decision

Old Aug 3rd 2019, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Jenny234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tired of waiting - still no decision

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Probably referring to your GWF number. Are they asking for it or quoting it?
Quoting. Thank you
Old Aug 3rd 2019, 1:18 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenny234
Quoting. Thank you
Is that all it said?
Old Aug 3rd 2019, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Is that all it said?
yes.
Old Aug 3rd 2019, 4:15 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

yes.
Sounds like they might’ve forgotten to include the message in the body of the email. Difficult to say without seeing it.
Old Aug 3rd 2019, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

niv619 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks Niv!

i got this email yesterday no idea what it meant

UK Visas and Immigration: enquiry [Reference number: 12 digit of numbers.
BRITLNPARIS any idea? Thanks
No worries..as BritinParis mentioned.

Your GWF reference number.
Old Aug 5th 2019, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by niv619
No worries..as BritinParis mentioned.

Your GWF reference number.
Another email from them.
Your application is currently undergoing extended checks and so we are unable to give you a timescale for completion.

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete our customer contact survey by visiting https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeof...ov.uk/s/2DT8W/

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK
Old Aug 6th 2019, 4:52 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Another email from them.
Your application is currently undergoing extended checks and so we are unable to give you a timescale for completion.

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete our customer contact survey by visiting https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeof...ov.uk/s/2DT8W/

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK
Hi Jenny, sorry to hear that you're still waiting for a decision. You mentioned earlier about needing your passport - I know this won't help you now but it may assist others reading this thread in the future. Bangkok VFS Global offers a 'keep my passport when applying' service for THB 2650, which allows you to retain your passport while your application is being processed https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/th/en/pr...-when-applying
Old Aug 6th 2019, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi Jenny, sorry to hear that you're still waiting for a decision. You mentioned earlier about needing your passport - I know this won't help you now but it may assist others reading this thread in the future. Bangkok VFS Global offers a 'keep my passport when applying' service for THB 2650, which allows you to retain your passport while your application is being processed https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/th/en/pr...-when-applying
thank you! We don’t know that or about the priority visa.
Old Aug 17th 2019, 10:50 am
Just Joined

leopard2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey we same timeline any update from your case ??
mine biometric was 8 April with one not straight forward emailemail? no updates after this email still waiting

Old Aug 17th 2019, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by leopard2010

hey we same timeline any update from your case ??
mine biometric was 8 April with one not straight forward emailemail? no updates after this email still waiting

Still waiting my son starts school on September 3rd.
Old Aug 20th 2019, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Smithy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

My son starts on 4th September which is looking unlikely. I paid priority service for my husband and son (applying from Jamaica). Bio-metrics were done on 4th July. Is Jamaica considered "high risk".
Old Aug 20th 2019, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Smithy101
My son starts on 4th September which is looking unlikely. I paid priority service for my husband and son (applying from Jamaica). Bio-metrics were done on 4th July. Is Jamaica considered "high risk".
I’m Nepalese Grow up in Hong Kong and I have a Hong Kong passport I wonder what excuse they have !!
Old Sep 1st 2019, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

lmrd is an unknown quantity at this point

I’m Nepalese Grow up in Hong Kong and I have a Hong Kong passport I wonder what excuse they have !!
hello ,
did you get your visa ? I Was reading your case , I hope they did !
Old Sep 1st 2019, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

Sarahoges is an unknown quantity at this point

This is ridiculous! Why don’t they hire and train more people to be caseworkers to keep up with the volumes of applications!!! It’s not fair for families to be separated because they can’t manage the applications in a timely manner
Old Sep 1st 2019, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by Sarahoges
This is ridiculous! Why don’t they hire and train more people to be caseworkers to keep up with the volumes of applications!!! It’s not fair for families to be separated because they can’t manage the applications in a timely manner
It has nothing to do with the number of caseworkers rather the third parties that your ECO has to rely on to complete the appropriate background checks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.