Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Are these the correct forms to apply for a UK spouse visa?

Are these the correct forms to apply for a UK spouse visa?

Old Jun 2nd 2014, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Foffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to behold
Default Are these the correct forms to apply for a UK spouse visa?

Hi, are these two the correct links to apply online and for printing (and sending) the form to apply for a UK spouse visa? I have been going crazy recently trying to find out how to apply, I think I found out but I need confirmation please.
Thank you very much.

Online:
https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa

Form to print and send (plus appendix 2):
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ent-form-vaf4a

Vivien
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

ncoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nice
Default Re: Are these the correct forms to apply for a UK spouse visa?

Yes, this is what I used.

You must print a copy of the online form and include it in your doc package.

And include the appendix 2 also.

Good luck
Cheers
Nigel
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Foffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Are these the correct forms to apply for a UK spouse visa?

Thank you very much Nigel. I love you.