Surinder singh route help

Old Jul 3rd 2019, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Fity1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Surinder singh route help

Hi everyone,
can someone please tell me how does the surinder singh route work
my husband is in italy he has a work permit there im a british citizen, people are telling me i can go to italy stay there for 4months and come back with my non eu spouse
is the surinder singh route through eu laws can some one please tell me how it works and what visa permit do i apply under and what are the reqirments for the surinder singh route many thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2019, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surinder singh route help

Originally Posted by Fity1234
Hi everyone,
can someone please tell me how does the surinder singh route work
my husband is in italy he has a work permit there im a british citizen, people are telling me i can go to italy stay there for 4months and come back with my non eu spouse
is the surinder singh route through eu laws can some one please tell me how it works and what visa permit do i apply under and what are the reqirments for the surinder singh route many thanks

The SS route is based on a British citizen moving to and working in a European country - and being able to show that they have moved their centre of life to the European country. (ie not just to circumvent UK immigration laws)
It is not a route whereby one just moves for a few months and then applies for an EEA permit in order to bring their non EU spouse to the UK
Looking back on your earlier posts, you have already been refused a spouse visa due to the applicant committing immigration fraud. Therefore any application for an EEA permit will be heavily scrutinized.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit
Old Jul 4th 2019, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Fity1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Surinder singh route help

Thank you so much for your reply